Dragon Age Inquisition lacks armor sets?

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I watched angry Joes review of Dragon Age Inquisition and he said one could go through half the game without finding a new armor set. What kind of bs is that? I have the game but haven't played it yet. I'm thinking about getting my money back. Whats the point of character customization if you can't change their appearance for half the game?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Thats nothing... In some games you can't change the characters appearence until you finnish the game atleast once.... Or never at all.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11124 Posts

After 25 hours and finishing most of the sidestuff in the first major area you can visit, I think there's a good balance in that regard. I changed armor set 3 times so far(for my character alone) and that's fine by me. Gives me time to sweat an armor before getting a new one. :P

wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wiouds
Member since 2004 • 6233 Posts

I did not notice that. I do not care about how my character look like games with armor changing armor.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

I've found plenty of armor schematics so far so you can craft armor.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

No. But it does lack in graphics, competent character creation tools, and a compelling battle system.

wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

@jdc6305: He is right to a certain degree, but this is not diablo 3, if you found a lot of armor to wear that would simply diminish what you found. Finding cool armor should be a big thing, not something that happens every 15 minutes, it diminishes it to a low degree. I personally find it to be a silly complaint that he label at the game and find him to be an okay game review, if that is what we are calling him.

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

there are quite a bit of armor models and the same armor type will tend to have different looks on different characters. All told there are quite a bit of different designs. Add to that the material you use in crafting can change the color and texture of the armor and the fact that the socketable pieces can be mixed and matched. There's plenty of variety.

and Joe. We already lived in country where you don't need talent to be famous and then someone invented youtube.