Do you show your games to your parents and family?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
YammiReckorrdSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 YammiReckorrdSan
Member since 2016 • 616 Posts

Pretty much every time I get a new game, I show it to my parents. Today I played Senran Kagura Estival Versus (a really prevent-ish game) on the living-room when my dad was there. He said it is pretty cool game and didn't mind at all for the nudity in this game. So I was my mom.

I remember when I played Catherine I showed my mom this game and she said the story looks interensting.

Do you also share expirince with your gaming hobby with your parents? Or I'm the only one who does this?

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#2 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@yammireckorrdsan:

I got a 9 year old niece who's waaaaay too young to see games like Senran Kagura. Though she does like Hyperdimension Neptunia games. I just play whenever I can. If some family member sees it, fine. But it's not something worth announcing.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#3 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2945 Posts

I play games with my dad occasionally, we play games that are not complicated like Forza and Jeopardy.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I'm 35 and have three kiddos that are way too young for most the games I play. My wife knows about every game I get but also I generally don't get T&A heavy games.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58261 Posts

I wish :( I love gaming, it'd be great to share it with my family members but they have absolutely zero interest in them, some are even of the mind that video games are detrimental.

hazexmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

#6 hazexmx
Member since 2013 • 44 Posts

I can't do that, the last time i showed my dad Skyrim he thought it was too violent and wanted me to stop playing it , i don't know what would he do if he saw me playing Mortal Kombat or Manhunt :\