Do you know the reason why there is no more Game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Floridaman46 (259 posts) -

Manuals with the boxes anymore. What is the deal. Hey......I read those.

#2 Posted by SoNin360 (5689 posts) -
To save a few pennies... they just toss the manuals in-game, but it's not as fun viewing them on there, not that I bother looking at manuals anymore.
#3 Posted by Lulekani (2151 posts) -
To save a few pennies... they just toss the manuals in-game, but it's not as fun viewing them on there, not that I bother looking at manuals anymore.SoNin360
Now they keep them online. Digital Distrobution is looking better and better each day isnt it ?
#4 Posted by wizdom (10105 posts) -

Manuals with the boxes anymore. What is the deal. Hey......I read those.

Floridaman46

It's mainly to save money and most games have in game turtorials so that's the main reason why.

#5 Posted by naju890_963 (8954 posts) -

I miss the days when I used to get big colourful manuals for my games.

#6 Posted by Archangel3371 (16209 posts) -
Mostly to save money but it also helps the environment and pretty much all games these days come with extensive in-game tutorials. I still very much miss having a nice instruction manual packaged with the games I buy. :( At least some companies still put in a good one though.
#7 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

Mostly to save money but it also helps the environment and pretty much all games these days come with extensive in-game tutorials. I still very much miss having a nice instruction manual packaged with the games I buy. :( At least some companies still put in a good one though.Archangel3371

Yeah, a lot of publishers like to claim it's for environmental purposes, but that's 100% bs. It's to save money, nothing more, nothing less.