Manuals with the boxes anymore. What is the deal. Hey......I read those.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: November 8, 2012
- Posts: 259
- Member Since: December 3, 2008
- Posts: 5689
- Member Since: January 30, 2012
- Posts: 2151
- Member Since: July 5, 2003
- Posts: 10105
- Member Since: June 14, 2008
- Posts: 8954
- Member Since: October 22, 2004
- Posts: 16209
- Member Since: November 30, 2009
- Posts: 2617
Mostly to save money but it also helps the environment and pretty much all games these days come with extensive in-game tutorials. I still very much miss having a nice instruction manual packaged with the games I buy. :( At least some companies still put in a good one though.Archangel3371
Yeah, a lot of publishers like to claim it's for environmental purposes, but that's 100% bs. It's to save money, nothing more, nothing less.
Browse BoardsJump to Top
Please Log In to post.