Dishonored - which DLC to get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts

I'm not entirely sure where to post this is this new setup so if this is incorrect moderators I apologise.

I just completed the game for a second time, this time in high chaos, and want to download one of the DLC packs to expand my experience. I prefer the stealthy non-lethal approach so I would prefer to get the pack that is easier to complete stealthily, however which of the two is longer and would you say is better value for money? They are both the same price so I would be willing to download either.

Thanks!

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I only played the Knife of Dunwall DLC and it was fantastic. Probably a better story than the main game.

I have yet to download the Brigmore witches. So I can't tell you if its good. It got good reviews though.

withe1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 withe1982
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts

@Comic_Capers: Given that the DLC follow on from one another with the story of Daud you need to get The Knife Of Dunwall first then the Brigmore Witches.

Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts

@withe1982: Oh right so it does actually matter which order you get them then. Roughly how long is Knife of Dunwall if playing stealthily?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Comic_Capers said:

I'm not entirely sure where to post this is this new setup so if this is incorrect moderators I apologise.

I just completed the game for a second time, this time in high chaos, and want to download one of the DLC packs to expand my experience. I prefer the stealthy non-lethal approach so I would prefer to get the pack that is easier to complete stealthily, however which of the two is longer and would you say is better value for money? They are both the same price so I would be willing to download either.

Thanks!

Knife of Dunwall and Witches is one long episode split in 2

So if you get one it should be knife since getting Witches even tho you could play it without the first, would contain spoilers.

Both are great tho and could easily have been made into a game of its own.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

I've played the Knife of Dunwall and it was amazing - just like every DLC should be like. I'll be getting the Brigmore Witches one of these days on steam but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be as good as the first one.

Since their story is connected you should get the Knife of Dunwall first. Considering Dishonored does not have a great number of missions, its DLCs have a reasonable amount I think.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

i enjoyed the Knife of Dunwall alot