Did you like the South Park The Stick of Truth game?

#1 Posted by ghstbstr (8790 posts) -

Before the game came out I didn't really watch the show, as I have only seen a couple of episodes. Now that I have played some of the game I must say I really like it, and I have recorded and watched every episode of the show that I can off of cable that that I can get.

The game is really cool, and from what I have played so far I will rate it a 9 out of a 10!

So did you like the South Park The Stick of Truth game, and do you like the show?

#2 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11512 posts) -

I'm not that bored !

#3 Posted by gantarat (75 posts) -

i like both

#4 Posted by ghstbstr (8790 posts) -

Lulu_Lulu said... "I'm not that bored !"

M'kay.

#5 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11512 posts) -

The Game sounds like fun. The Show is something else entirely.

#6 Posted by Lhomity (771 posts) -

Long-time fan of the show. Thoroughly enjoyed the game. Have played through with each class, and may return for more at some point in the future.

#7 Posted by coasterguy65 (5922 posts) -

I'm a so-so fan of the show..some seasons were great, others...not so much. Anyway, I found the game to be quite enjoyable. It was well done, and it followed the spirit of the show. Well done Obsidian.

#8 Edited by Jimmy_Russell (666 posts) -

If they had charged $30 or less on Steam I might have given it a shot, but $60 is outrageously laughable.

#9 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16711 posts) -

Game looks decent at best but I haven't played it.

#10 Posted by Comduter (2159 posts) -

It's a lot of fun. I'm really enjoying it. Very funny too.

#11 Edited by donmuath (61 posts) -

I enjoyed the hell out of it even thought I never watched the show.

#12 Edited by Jacanuk (4330 posts) -

@ghstbstr said:

Before the game came out I didn't really watch the show, as I have only seen a couple of episodes. Now that I have played some of the game I must say I really like it, and I have recorded and watched every episode of the show that I can off of cable that that I can get.

The game is really cool, and from what I have played so far I will rate it a 9 out of a 10!

So did you like the South Park The Stick of Truth game, and do you like the show?

Its a ok game if you like the south park humour but after the hype there was when it came out and everyone just kept playing it, i got tired of it before even trying it out myself.

So its a game i might play in a year or so when its pretty much forgotten.

#13 Posted by Old_Gooseberry (3570 posts) -

i liked the game a lot, it was like watching a full season of southpark... I didn't like the gameplay much though, i hated the button timed events you always had to press to be effective in combat. Reminded me too much of costume quest in that way. I think the next game should be real time combat more like a Kingdom Hearts game. Turn based isn't very interesting when its that simple.

#14 Posted by Donaldparker (10 posts) -

I like the South Park The Stick of Truth game.I am also fan of the show

#15 Posted by blamix (202 posts) -

South park and dark souls 2 are the best games released this year, haven't played DK tropic freeze yet though