Did Anyone Else Not Like Bioshock?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Delro333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#51 Delro333
Member since 2007 • 594 Posts
Everyone has different tastes in games....personally i enjoyed it i thought it was new and refreshing (plotwise, and combat)
stephant_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#52 stephant_6
Member since 2005 • 1758 Posts

Let's face it. Bioshock is for intelligent people who can understand and follow plot lines. Unfortunately alot of gamers aren't that. If you play Bioshock purely for combat,never stopping to look around,never following side tasks,never listening to diaries,it will suck for you.

Bioshock has the best story told since Half-Life,although the ending was mediocre. That's really my only gripe with the game. I played it on hard and I loved the combat. Later in the game,when the enemies got tougher,I found it more fun. I could use half a dozen plasmids on just one enemy,making things alot more interesting,and I finally started using telekinisses.

Bioshock is incredible...Sadly not for everyone. Games like Halo are for everyone,because they're simplistic,dumbed down and has a plot written by a mildly talented third grader. Games like Half-Life and Bioshock are for people who play games for more than just blowing sh*t up.

Delro333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#53 Delro333
Member since 2007 • 594 Posts
Whoa Halo is a great game, like i posted above its all personal taste. Also i agree bioshock's plotline is one of its biggest strengths,andthats what drew me to the halflife series
ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#54 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts
Didn't like Bioshock either and I honestly don't know why. I'm the kind of person who if they play a game, they don't know why it's good or bad they just sorta have that instinct in their gut.
stead21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 stead21
Member since 2002 • 499 Posts

I wouldn't say that I didn't like Bioshock, but it was more of a mediocre experience for me.Fatality4u

I would agree, but I'm more of a fighting/sports/action game player.

tomjay31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#56 tomjay31
Member since 2007 • 233 Posts
outside the nice graphics and original story, i don't like this game. i rented it and i'm so glad i didn't buy this. controls, gameplay, combat - they just didn't get it for me. it's called a fps but i think rpg or adventure would have been better suited for this title. i just didn't really see what all the hype and all was about.
nopalversion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 nopalversion
Member since 2005 • 4757 Posts
Yes, there were lots of people who didn't like it, just like it happens with almost every game. I loved it, personally.