This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Frieza99 (232 posts) -
Diablo is an action-adventure game ...........also,role-playing game like its predecessors......i want to knows about the Story ,.Gameplay.,characters....
#2 Posted by yodecat (1 posts) -

I'm sure that Diablo III is a kick. I'm returning it because no matter what I've tried I cannot login to Battlenet. I'm glad that I pre-ordered from Amazon: they make returns a snap. I'm finished with Blizzard games.

#3 Posted by Scholar_Of_Time (52 posts) -

Since I don't have anything better to do...but believe me, the game

I don't know if you're a troll, but I could care less...

The Story in Diablo follows the tale of Prince Albrecht being kidnapped by his father's trusted Archbishop Lazarus, there's a "LORE IN A MINUTE" version but that one's full of slanderous bullsh!t...anyway said king's name is LEORIC (Yeah, the one from DotA and yeah...a SKELETON, its so real it isn't funny) who at first DIDN'T fall for Diablo's mind-numbing sanity-warping powers until he knew his son is gone..By then he ordered his guards to slaughter the townsfolk in a desperate attempt to find the truth about his son. Anyway the Archbishop Lazarus stabbed a large crystal with a pointy end on the Prince's noggin and soon became Diablo....

Diablo II came in and...well there's the wiki for that now...

Gameplay...you click on things, there's the red circle thingy on the lower left and the blue circle thingy on the lower right...these are your HP and MP respectively....you kill monsters by clicking on them...you talk to people by clicking on them...you walk by clicking on the ground....WHAT FUN!!!

#4 Posted by Diakisa (37 posts) -

How about diablo III?

#5 Posted by GameRavens (2 posts) -
You can pretty much faceroll inferno as a DH, I actually made a guide how to do it. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-rBHTOtxOQ&list=UUqSL5mllA3rN-oADU0EfFXA&index=0&feature=plcp
#6 Posted by keshileng (6 posts) -
can diablo play on Android? I used to play it on PC, one of my favorite.
#7 Posted by weddy321 (10 posts) -
#8 Posted by orscalama (1 posts) -
Set in the fictional Kingdom of Khanduras, located in the world of Sanctuary, Diablo has the player take control of a lone hero battling to rid the world of Diablo, the Lord of Terror. Beneath the town of Tristram, the player journeys through sixteen dungeon levels, ultimately entering Hell itself in order to face Diablo. _________________ may rua bat
#9 Posted by SuperMassive20 (176 posts) -

Diablo is pretty awesome, hope the PvP comes soon though....

#10 Posted by novelton111 (33 posts) -

I Have played Diabo game and also played Diabo 3 gam. its relly awesom and pretty cool game. i like it most.

#11 Posted by rubywinglet (11 posts) -
Diablo is an awesome game.Diablo 3 is best among whole series of Diablo.Last weekend.I enjoyed thsi game with my friends so much.Really...It is an amazing game.
#12 Posted by DeviIHuman (203 posts) -

Diablo is not awesome but it is a legend game lol