Destiny goes gold

#1 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -

huzzah! It's now done, we just have to wait now!

#2 Edited by mastermetal777 (973 posts) -

I'm going to the midnight event the night of the release. Don't know if I'll get to play immediately since I'll have class the next day, but I might squeeze an hour or two the first night.

#3 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -

I'm going to the midnight event the night of the release. Don't know if I'll get to play immediately since I'll have class the next day, but I might squeeze an hour or two the first night.

i am really looking forward to this aswell, got classes also, so i might just wait

#4 Posted by Behardy24 (3059 posts) -

Still debating on whether I should pick this up for a midnight release...

#5 Posted by Behardy24 (3059 posts) -

I hope Destiny is a good game.

#6 Posted by _Judas_ (717 posts) -

considering cancelling my pre-order...

#7 Posted by Archangel3371 (15358 posts) -

Only 2 weeks away now.

#8 Posted by Bigboi500 (29342 posts) -

Only two weeks to go!

#9 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -

Only two weeks to go!

time for a countdown :3

#10 Edited by sukraj (22133 posts) -

Not interested in Destiny but I'm happy for you guys who are getting the game.

#11 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -

@_Judas_ said:

considering cancelling my pre-order...

why? Didn't you play the beta?

#12 Edited by _Judas_ (717 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: I did! With multiple characters. I don't know... it seems very standard to me. Very much alike Halo... I've already played all of those games. Many things that just didn't impress me with both alpha and beta. I am still considering...

#13 Posted by dakan45 (18556 posts) -

Good now make the pc version.

Seriously though its not "done" they will patch it and release a day one patch and then add new stuff like mmos do.

#14 Posted by mastermetal777 (973 posts) -

@dakan45: Well the launch product is technically "done", so that's why they're calling the game "finished" in a sense.

#15 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -

@_Judas_ said:

@The_Last_Ride: I did! With multiple characters. I don't know... it seems very standard to me. Very much alike Halo... I've already played all of those games. Many things that just didn't impress me with both alpha and beta. I am still considering...

i skipped Halo because i never like them, even though Destiny is also from Bungie, i think it's going to be better. But i guess if you don't like you shouldn't shell out full price for it

#16 Posted by udUbdaWgz1 (631 posts) -

i can't fathom the mentality i'd need to have to like multiplayer games. it's bewildering and fundamentally flawed.

i despise forced multiplayer and its impact on the gaming industry.

#17 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -

i can't fathom the mentality i'd need to have to like multiplayer games. it's bewildering and fundamentally flawed.

i despise forced multiplayer and its impact on the gaming industry.

what the hell are you talking about?! This game is built around multiplayer...