Defective EA Sports Discs!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kevfowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kevfowler
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Has this ever happened to you?.....you're in the middle of a great game of NHL 08 or Fifa 08 and suddenly your Xbox freezes and can't read your EA Sports Disc!!! This has been an extremely frustrating situation for me since i have purchased 3 different copies of FIFA 08 and rented NHL 08 4 different times and this just keeps happening!! Also this isn't just my Xbox i have 3 other friends with the sameissue. Now i love all EA Sports games and that is why this has been a very trying experience for me. I have been purchasing EA Sports games since the 1st NHL game for the SEGA Genesis but after this i have decided to never buy an EA Sports game ever again (wow that hurts tosay that).

I LOVE YOU EA SPORTS BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 _Bear
Member since 2002 • 18760 Posts
Thats fairly sad, I try to stay away from EA sports if I can, they have awful QA. Some of the games are decent though. It is sad they can't get it right they have been havig these types of problems since disc based media hit the scene. +I even recall last year they did a replacement disc for several games because they were so bad they could not be fixed with an update. Madden for PSP comes to mind the game was completely unplayable.
Kalionix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Kalionix
Member since 2006 • 859 Posts

EA in general is defective. :cry:

If you have not noticed they like to buy titles and spread their defectiveness to whatever they can get their hands on.

keithburgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 keithburgun
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
What do you expect, buying a product from EA. Make sure that you never do that again and also make sure friends and family also boycott all EA products permanently.