Dead Space for PS3 & X360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 cos_vanquish
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts

Who else is looking forward to this game? I know I certainly am. I mean, you just have to wonder how well it will be developed when they put the title on it as being "the scariest game ever"

It's crazy that EA is making this game, as I for one never thought I would see a futuristic sci-fi horror game come from this company. They really are taking a turn from the regular formula they stick too with the Hollywood licensed game, and annual sequel games. Hopefully this will be the turn of the page for EA and we will start to see new and unique games come from them instead of the things we are used to. I really think they are taking a step in the right direction with this game.

From the pics I've seen of the monsters too be seen in the game, they look horrific. The art department really did a fine job of mastering the particular characters and made them look as scary as possible, but still keeping a generic feel to it.

I'm usually not a fan of sci-fi games other then Half-Life and Halo, but I certainly believe I will be anticipating the release of this game and purchasing it. It's a shame that it isn't expected to be released until the 4th quarter of 2008.

jiggidyjiggidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jiggidyjiggidy
Member since 2007 • 1119 Posts
it looks alright, i'm more looking forward to assassin's creed right now.
Avatar image for Mythbuster4ever
Mythbuster4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Mythbuster4ever
Member since 2007 • 2846 Posts
I saw in GI, meh.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts

I think it looks pretty awesome, though I'll probably never play it, lol.

cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cos_vanquish

I think it looks pretty awesome, though I'll probably never play it, lol.

muthsera666

That's just it. It's not normally a game I would even think about picking up. But, since they had to claim it to be "the scariest game ever" and the fact that EA is making it, those are mainly why I have to play it. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint and keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Galzakian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 Galzakian
Member since 2004 • 5160 Posts
It's still a long way away, and there are tons more titles coming out before it which I'm more excited about, but it is a game I'll be keeping my eye out for next year.
cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cos_vanquish

It's still a long way away, and there are tons more titles coming out before it which I'm more excited about, but it is a game I'll be keeping my eye out for next year.Galzakian

Most definately. I am going to be keeping myself updated with this game over the course of next year just to see the improvisions they make to it. And just really see where they take it from here. I don't know why this game has this type of impact on me, because I can't recall the last game that has taken this much of my attention to it, being this early before release.

I guess I'm just excited about EA doing something completely different for a change, and I really want to see them succeed with this. It could be a new (the next) milestone for the company and turn a new page on the games that they create.

It also could be that I am more into the developmental aspect of things now and am curious as to what steps they take as the game comes closer and closer to what will be the final project.