Dead Island 2 E3 Trailer

#1 Posted by Behardy24 (4540 posts) -

Never expected this to come out. Dead Island and Riptide are still on my backlog. What do you think of this? How interested are you in this? Any hopes & dreams you want for Dead Island 2?

#2 Posted by sukraj (23032 posts) -

Thanks for the video

I had high hopes for dead island but it never reached my expectation and i need to see some gameplay of dead island 2 before I pass judgement.

#3 Posted by Ish_basic (4029 posts) -

well, it's being handled by the Spec Ops: The Line developer, so that's a plus in my book. But I actually enjoyed the original quite a bit, though it was glitchy in spots. I'd probably give DI2 a shot on those two things alone. Never did play Riptide, though.

#4 Posted by harry_james_pot (10905 posts) -

I loved the first Dead Island, so I'm looking forward to this one.

#5 Edited by Behardy24 (4540 posts) -

@sukraj: Anytime =)

#6 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72255 posts) -

Loved the trailer, let's hope more campiness and more humor

#7 Posted by Behardy24 (4540 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: If I'm not mistaken, first one didn't have much humor in the first place, but sure, I welcome it. (As long as it isn't internet jokes and meme)

#8 Posted by Behardy24 (4540 posts) -

@Ish_basic: awww cool, it is being developed by the Spec Ops: The line guys. Never expected them to tackle this project, but sure. It's still cool.

#9 Posted by Chatch09 (364 posts) -

@sukraj said:

Thanks for the video

I had high hopes for dead island but it never reached my expectation and i need to see some gameplay of dead island 2 before I pass judgement.

^This, the trailer for the 1st Dead Island was EPIC....then I picked it up on release day and I was really disappointed....still a decent game but yea, I need to see some gameplay footie before I even consider this one in the slightest.

#10 Posted by Archangel3371 (15731 posts) -

I kind of liked and had some fun playing the first game but it felt a bit sloppy as well. I'll keep on eye on this one and may give it a try. Hopefully it'll be a bit more polished. Nice video though.

#11 Posted by sukraj (23032 posts) -

@Chatch09 said:

@sukraj said:

Thanks for the video

^This, the trailer for the 1st Dead Island was EPIC....then I picked it up on release day and I was really disappointed....still a decent game but yea, I need to see some gameplay footie before I even consider this one in the slightest.

yes we need to see more gameplay.

#12 Posted by Shmiity (5145 posts) -

Dead Island and Riptide are clumsy as fuck. The gameplay is very clunky, and in my opinion, it's just as boring as borderlands. I didn't hate it, but it's not very fun- and it's a pretty stupid game story/acting wise.

#13 Posted by sukraj (23032 posts) -

I could not get into dead island