Dead Island 2 E3 Trailer

#1 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -
Loading Video...

Never expected this to come out. Dead Island and Riptide are still on my backlog. What do you think of this? How interested are you in this? Any hopes & dreams you want for Dead Island 2?

#2 Posted by sukraj (23818 posts) -

Thanks for the video

I had high hopes for dead island but it never reached my expectation and i need to see some gameplay of dead island 2 before I pass judgement.

#3 Posted by Ish_basic (4101 posts) -

well, it's being handled by the Spec Ops: The Line developer, so that's a plus in my book. But I actually enjoyed the original quite a bit, though it was glitchy in spots. I'd probably give DI2 a shot on those two things alone. Never did play Riptide, though.

#4 Posted by harry_james_pot (11160 posts) -

I loved the first Dead Island, so I'm looking forward to this one.

#5 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@sukraj: Anytime =)

#6 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74204 posts) -

Loved the trailer, let's hope more campiness and more humor

#7 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: If I'm not mistaken, first one didn't have much humor in the first place, but sure, I welcome it. (As long as it isn't internet jokes and meme)

#8 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@Ish_basic: awww cool, it is being developed by the Spec Ops: The line guys. Never expected them to tackle this project, but sure. It's still cool.

#9 Posted by Chatch09 (633 posts) -

@sukraj said:

Thanks for the video

I had high hopes for dead island but it never reached my expectation and i need to see some gameplay of dead island 2 before I pass judgement.

^This, the trailer for the 1st Dead Island was EPIC....then I picked it up on release day and I was really disappointed....still a decent game but yea, I need to see some gameplay footie before I even consider this one in the slightest.

#10 Posted by Archangel3371 (16129 posts) -

I kind of liked and had some fun playing the first game but it felt a bit sloppy as well. I'll keep on eye on this one and may give it a try. Hopefully it'll be a bit more polished. Nice video though.

#11 Posted by sukraj (23818 posts) -

@Chatch09 said:

@sukraj said:

Thanks for the video

^This, the trailer for the 1st Dead Island was EPIC....then I picked it up on release day and I was really disappointed....still a decent game but yea, I need to see some gameplay footie before I even consider this one in the slightest.

yes we need to see more gameplay.

#12 Posted by Shmiity (5299 posts) -

Dead Island and Riptide are clumsy as fuck. The gameplay is very clunky, and in my opinion, it's just as boring as borderlands. I didn't hate it, but it's not very fun- and it's a pretty stupid game story/acting wise.

#13 Posted by sukraj (23818 posts) -

I could not get into dead island