Currently playing MGS2....

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

juboner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By juboner
Member since 2007 • 1183 Posts

I have only played the HD collection and a little MGS 1 on ps back in the day and can say that MGS 2 was my favorite out of the bunch. I dont understand all the hate this game gets imo it was better than MGS 3.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

@turtlethetaffer: @Jag85: ok just finished mgs2 and I have to say the story has kept me going through till the end, amazing story!! Gets a bit hectic at the end with all the twist but still if you pay attention it's not as complicated as has been stated, you can tell that a lot of care has gone into making this game and making it an amazing experience for the player, boss fights are actually fun and challenging which is rare, it's a beautiful game, quality gameplay and story combine to make something very special. I just want to learn more and more about the metalgear universe. Now onto MGS3!!!

juboner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By juboner
Member since 2007 • 1183 Posts

@xeno_ghost: The boss fights in MGS3 are not as fun imo and sneaking around in a bland jungle is not nearly as good as being in an enemy base like in MGS2. Though you will eventually get to buildings in 3. I loved having my gun drawn around a corner and sticking enemies up but I could never get it down in 3.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#54 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19516 Posts

@xeno_ghost: Glad you enjoyed it. MGS2 is my favourite in the series. MGS3 is also another great entry in the series.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#55 Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

@Jag85: I'm really enjoying mgs3 at the moment. There seems to be a lot more depth to the gameplay, story so far has kept me interested and I'm really enjoying the cut scenes so far for me, mgs3 has a slight edge on mgs2.