Crash Team Racing or Mario Kart 64?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 5 months, 6 hours ago

Poll: Crash Team Racing or Mario Kart 64? (10 votes)

Crash Team Racing 40%
Mario Kart 64 60%

These two racing games were big deals back in the day selling to millions of people and offering different styles to the arcade racing formula. One focusing more on explorable levels and platforming/speed, and the other one focusing more on a wacky relaxed sunday drive with power ups being a major focus.

These two game are Crash Team Racing and Mario Kart 64. Considered to my many to be the best arcade racing games of all time, and on their respective systems. These games are still played through Virtual console and PSN stores today.

But which is better? Too make it worse, i have not put a "both" option in the poll. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Erhem. Anyway, which do you think is still the better gameplay experience?

Mario Kart 64?:

Team Racing?:

#1 Posted by Nuck81 (5745 posts) -

Mario Kart 64 is probably the worst of the series

#2 Posted by crazyguy111 (151 posts) -

Mario kart

#3 Edited by spike6958 (4650 posts) -

Crash Team Racing

#4 Posted by CrimsonBrute (23069 posts) -

Mario Kart

#5 Posted by Archangel3371 (15145 posts) -

Gotta go with Mario Kart 64. I've always loved the franchise and likely always will.

#6 Posted by blamix99 (1537 posts) -

CTR is way much better than MarioKart64, but nothing can beat the MK games now..

#7 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

Mario Kart 64 for sure, that game was awesome

#8 Posted by 187umKILLAH (1334 posts) -

CTR, got lots of good memories enjoying that classic karting game.

#9 Edited by ZZoMBiE13 (22911 posts) -

MK64 was one of my favorites at the time. So it's an easy choice. Though CTR was great too, I just happened to play more of MK64.

Of course Double Dash will always be my favorite of the Mario Kart lineage.

#10 Posted by mjorh (582 posts) -

CTR for me , the game is just a pure perfection!