Console Comparison graphic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by DigitalDame (4112 posts) -

With love from GameSpot.

#2 Edited by bilbomaster (7 posts) -

With fail from gamespot.

There is a big difference between ancient nonexistent gddr3 in Xbox One and actually quadpumped ddr3 in Xbox One.

Nice to see Xbox One's main memory can only deliver 22.4GB/s bandwith and is stuck at almost the same texture resolution as last generation. Oh wait...

#3 Edited by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -

Since when did the 360 have bluray LOL

I thought the PS3 supported up to 7 controllers as well

#4 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

And why does it claim 360 has no optical out? My 360 is currently hooked up to my stereo with an optical cable.

#5 Posted by barrybarryk (436 posts) -

CPU: 7-Core IBM Cell
# of Cores: 3

And still managed to get both wrong for the PS3

#6 Posted by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -

@El_Zo1212o said:

And why does it claim 360 has no optical out? My 360 is currently hooked up to my stereo with an optical cable.

I don't think all models had optical out.. then again not all models had wifi. >_< Inconsistency is high on this comparison. Accuracy is questionable too LOL

#7 Edited by Samakii (8 posts) -

So what is the difference between PPC and AMD processors and why the switch. Is this the reason the games are not backwards compatible? The backwards compatibility issue is the reason I'm going to wait until they find a solution to before committing to a next gen system.

#8 Posted by L4g1nDr4g0n (15 posts) -

There's a far bigger technological leap from Wii to Wii U than these 7th gens to their 8th gen counterparts.

not to mention a crap ton of the info listed is wrong.

why do i even...