Concerning Dragon Age's Post Endgame Stuff (MAJOR SPOILERS)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dovahkiin4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dovahkiin4201
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hey Forums, i've experienced a sort of contradiction in my DAO playthrough,and when i got morrigan's offer i outright refused. then i played through the game and pulled off the ultimate sacrifice, then i load up the Witch Hunt and i notice 2 things a. i am alive and well, which means i somehow survived delivering the final blow. or something................... b. even though i refused morrigan's offer, she still bears my child, and she even told me that i refused her at denerim So i need to say this: WHAT THE HELL??!!! i DO NOT want to have a child with morrigan, then have it turned to an evil baby(side note: i romanced her) oh and on the side, i kept pushing Zevran off yet he still keeps on coming, and trying and trying, even though i keep telling him no and refusing the idea of being with a man I DO NOT WANT TO BE GAY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE I'M Straight And damn well proud so can anyone provide a workaround for those 2 HUGE issues for me before i move to DA2 Thanks
eol_is

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 eol_is
Member since 2008 • 285 Posts

No clue.

Best bet is to go to the nexus and search for mods that fix these kind of issues.