COD, BF4, AC4 1st next gen games?.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by skipper847 (3035 posts) -

COD, BF4, AC4 are all coming out next month will all these be start of next Gen Games when they come out? Will we notice a lot of improvement of load times, performance and graphics such as textures, lighting etc?. Not including the 360,PS3 versions but for PC and Xbox1,PS4.

#2 Posted by Tqricardinho (340 posts) -

Not on PS3/360 we won't.

#3 Posted by Chozofication (2700 posts) -

Basically it'll have the equivalent of max settings on a PC version of a game (and won't be any different at the core game), so no it won't be. Wait at least a year for that.

Wait for the gears of war of 8th generation, whatever that'll be.

#4 Posted by Jacanuk (3720 posts) -

Is AC4 start of next Gen Games when it comes out next month? Will we notice a lot of improvement of load times, performance and graphics such as textures, lighting etc?.

What do you think?

Black flag is a one year development game like CoD and have you ever seen those types of games take any major leaps forward? because i haven't.

#5 Edited by The_Last_Ride (69172 posts) -

i think they have confirmed that there will be no loading screens

#6 Posted by BadNewsBen (1493 posts) -

Yeah, I'm skeptical with any game that is doing a cross over. I'm more interested on titles that will be focusing on next-gen (Knack, Killzone, Ryse, Forza, etc.).

#7 Edited by skipper847 (3035 posts) -

So in 8 years time when where saying what is the best game this gen. Can you class these as 8th Gen games or current 7th Gen?