Cid's Voice sounds so Fake in FF7

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mesden1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mesden1
Member since 2004 • 637 Posts

Well the FF7 Games which had Voice Actors in them I mean....

I mean Geez... You'd think that nobody tried out at the Audition for Cid or something... Or that the Casting Director just didn't know what he/she was looking for..

He sounds like an angry Bob Dylan or something...

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
He sounds like he works at a Jiffy Lube in Kentucky. The only games I've played where he spoke were Dirge of Cerberus (sucked) and Kingdom Hearts II (rocked).
Avatar image for MasterChief3242
MasterChief3242

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MasterChief3242
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts

He sounds like he works at a Jiffy Lube in Kentucky. The only games I've played where he spoke were Dirge of Cerberus (sucked) and Kingdom Hearts II (rocked).Video_Game_King

lmao. wow nice comparison. i dont know how u got that but u got it and its funny

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts

[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]He sounds like he works at a Jiffy Lube in Kentucky. The only games I've played where he spoke were Dirge of Cerberus (sucked) and Kingdom Hearts II (rocked).MasterChief3242

lmao. wow nice comparison. i dont know how u got that but u got it and its funny

I know how to work it. And that's what he sounds like. Hell, he's even modelled after a Jiffy Lube guy from Kentucky, right down to the toothpick perpetually hanging in his mouth, yet never used to pick teeth.