Chances of a New Simpsons Game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by vpacalypse (551 posts) -

New south park game = awesome

How about the chances of a simpsons coming along... or being announced. One which is true to the show.

#2 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11649 posts) -

What type of game ?

#3 Posted by SoNin360 (5445 posts) -

I'd love to see another Road Rage game... I'm not sure why they haven't made one, I'm pretty sure the first one was quite successful. I don't know the likelihood of another game like that coming out at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of new Simpsons game down the road.

#4 Posted by assmonkey333 (163 posts) -

Seeing how they just added this, I would say it might be a lego game.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Simpsons-House-71006

#5 Posted by Lhomity (771 posts) -

It will more than likely be another mobile game. Tapped Out has been very popular.

#6 Posted by All3yKat (133 posts) -
#7 Posted by Eikichi-Onizuka (8022 posts) -

@SoNin360 said:

I'd love to see another Road Rage game... I'm not sure why they haven't made one, I'm pretty sure the first one was quite successful. I don't know the likelihood of another game like that coming out at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of new Simpsons game down the road.

There were legal problems with Sega over the game being a straight rip-off of Crazy Taxi. I had a lot of fun with Road Rage on the Gamecube, I didn't even know about Crazy Taxi then.

#8 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -

If another cartoon RPG was in the works, I'd would die for Futurama, Archer, or Venture Brothers.

#9 Posted by SoNin360 (5445 posts) -

@SoNin360 said:

There were legal problems with Sega over the game being a straight rip-off of Crazy Taxi. I had a lot of fun with Road Rage on the Gamecube, I didn't even know about Crazy Taxi then.

Actually, I meant Hit & Run. Oops, lol. But Road Rage was okay, though I suppose it was a blatant copy on that Taxi game