Cannot make a decision between BO3 and BF3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

legaldruggie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By legaldruggie
Member since 2015 • 61 Posts

I just received a free copy of BO3 from Target but I was thinking of trading it in for BF3. How do you guys like Black ops 3 so far? Would you trade it in for Battlefront 3 if you could? No extra charge. I don't care about single player. I am looking for good quality multiplayer and I'm not sure which one has it better. How do you guys think BF3 multiplayer turn out to be?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

I'm really enjoying Black Ops 3 myself. The multiplayer is excellent. I've only played a few missions in the campaign but it seems ok.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I can't imagine why you'd want to trade such a feature rich game that actually comes with some single-player content for something so feature-lite and lacking single-player for what is essentially the same experience (i.e. online pew-pew with random strangers) with two different paint jobs.

legaldruggie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By legaldruggie
Member since 2015 • 61 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

I can't imagine why you'd want to trade such a feature rich game that actually comes with some single-player content for something so feature-lite and lacking single-player for what is essentially the same experience (i.e. online pew-pew with random strangers) with two different paint jobs.

LOL hey man thats why I'm asking. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. There was a lot of hype about star wars and I was a fan of battelfront 1 and 2 back in the days. So I guess Ill keep BO3.

I heard it gets boring super quick after 10 hours of play...

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

You can always get BF3 for cheap, you won't get COD3 for cheap in a very long time. At my hometown BF3 copies can be found for 15 - 20 dollars.