CALL OF DUTY vs BATTLEFIELD, which series is better?

Posted by ivo_ree (103 posts) 7 months, 5 days ago

Poll: CALL OF DUTY vs BATTLEFIELD, which series is better? (13 votes)

CALL OF DUTY 23%
BATTLEFIELD 77%
Both 0%

Both of these war franchises have been around for some time now and both have had their ups and downs.

-Which franchise is better and why?

-Which franchise is worse and why?

-And which of their newest installments (ADVANCED WARFARE and HARDLINE) do you think is gonna kick ass.

#1 Posted by marcheegsr (2962 posts) -

We have been through this so many times.

Battlefield wins because its more realistic and feels like a actual war.

#2 Posted by Archangel3371 (15956 posts) -

Call of Duty for me. I prefer the gameplay of CoD more especially in the online mp department plus I love some of the modes it has such as Ghosts' Extinction mode.

#3 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8794 posts) -

Both are garbage, so neither. And this topic has been done to death.

#4 Posted by BabyPulpFiction (83 posts) -

COD because Battlefield just takes too darn long per round. No, I don't want to fly a plane/take a car or swim to the battle location, I want to be re-spawned right in the action. Preferably next to the guy who killed me. Thanks, cod.

#5 Edited by yngsten (249 posts) -

ATM they both suck, maybe COD will start making BF now that DICE/VISCERAL is doing COD.

#6 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7527 posts) -

@yngsten said:

ATM they both suck, maybe COD will start making BF now that DICE/VISCERAL is doing COD.

Neh, small maps and q3 graphics is the way to go. Maximize $$!!

#7 Posted by Mesomorphin (833 posts) -

Going with COD. I appreciate COD's cast of voice actors through-out the campaign even if the rest of it is really just copy and paste. Although I wasn't a fan of recent multiplayer in the COD franchise. Zombies/extinction where alot of fun, especially with friends. I dont care how much of a "hardcore" gamer you claim to be, very few can resist a good game with friends of zombies.