Bungie's next game...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

napp123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 napp123
Member since 2007 • 865 Posts

Now that bungi and microsoft split up, what platform will there next game be on? Will it be a sequal to one of thier old games, or a new series all together? Will It be a big sucess like Halo?

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
It will still be a 360 title for sure.  I'd be surprised if it is as big a success as the Halo series, but Bungie has a lot of fans, so I bet it will still sell like hotcakes.  I hope they've got something exciting up their sleeves, I imagine that they've got some pretty good ideas after working on Halo for so long.  I doubt that whatever they are working on is even remotely Halo-ish, but I could be wrong.
PS360Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 PS360Fanboy
Member since 2007 • 2096 Posts
It'll probaly be a 360 title and probaly a FPS involving aliens :P
L8erSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 L8erSquare
Member since 2007 • 2599 Posts
I think there was talk about an RTS halo thingy... the story as to how he became master chief... i could be wrong.
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts
I read that they are going to re-release an upgraded version of their original game Marathon which takes place in the same universe as Halo.
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

I think there was talk about an RTS halo thingy... the story as to how he became master chief... i could be wrong.
L8erSquare

Are you referring to Halo Wars? That games story takes place 20 years before the events of Halo at the start of the Human-Covenant war. It looks great so far.

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
I think they should make some more games, and I am pretty positive that it'll be on the 360. I think somewhere Bungie said that they are still going to develope games for the Xbox just I'm not sure if it is going to be published by Microsoft. I'd like to see another Halo game, like a sequel to Halo 3 judging by the ending.
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
I think they should make some more games, and I am pretty positive that it'll be on the 360. I think somewhere Bungie said that they are still going to develope games for the Xbox just I'm not sure if it is going to be published by Microsoft. I'd like to see another Halo game, like a sequel to Halo 3 judging by the ending.
L8erSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 L8erSquare
Member since 2007 • 2599 Posts

[QUOTE="L8erSquare"]I think there was talk about an RTS halo thingy... the story as to how he became master chief... i could be wrong.
MentatAssassin

Are you referring to Halo Wars? That games story takes place 20 years before the events of Halo at the start of the Human-Covenant war. It looks great so far.

Yeah i think thats it... i havent read anything about it yet, just heard about it by word of mouth.