Black Ops 2: Under or overrated?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Primordialous (1276 posts) -

So I just finished the campaign on this game- and I was really surprised. 

Normally I don't enjoy COD, and I didn't even think of buying BLOPS2. I got it as a gift over the holidays, though, and I was actually impressed. I expected it to be absolute heap of turd like the past games were, but I honestly think this was one of the best games I've played recently. The campaign was brilliant, I liked the whole "choices" thing. The storyline was more dark and suspenseful, and kept me playing for hours straight.

I haven't dug too into multiplayer or zombies yet, but I have high expectations after what I saw with the campaign. Maybe it is just me- but did Activision finally do a good job with this game?

#2 Posted by mjf249 (2856 posts) -
I think it's a bit underrated. I liked the campaign, multiplayer no thanks, but zombies is my favorite. Probably the best zombie campaign, Die Rise is probably the best map I've played, and Tranzit is awesome as well. I was a bit surprised, I only buy Call of Duty for zombies anyways, so I was treated for a surprise!
#3 Posted by Kingolden (17 posts) -
Overated..I played it and thought it was horrible. Don't see what the big deal is with that game.
#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72255 posts) -
overrated, played through it with my brother, the zombie mode is the most overrated one
#5 Posted by Primordialous (1276 posts) -

overrated, played through it with my brother, the zombie mode is the most overrated oneThe_Last_Ride

Out of what I played with the zombies mode, I agree, it could have used some more work (or just left it alone from the other games).