Black Ops 2 PC Hacking?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GFreeman85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GFreeman85
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I have recently made the switch from XBOX to PC gaming. I have logged countless hours playing COD games with a decent K/D- usually around 1.75 or so while on the XBOX. However, since moving over to PC I have noticed an unbelievable amount of "questionable" killcams. I am usually very hesitant to raise the "cheating" flag when playing games because I believe the gaming community is overwhelmingly filled with people who play the game fairly, but my question is: Is hacking or cheating on multiplayer games an issue on the PC?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

I have recently made the switch from XBOX to PC gaming. I have logged countless hours playing COD games with a decent K/D- usually around 1.75 or so while on the XBOX. However, since moving over to PC I have noticed an unbelievable amount of "questionable" killcams. I am usually very hesitant to raise the "cheating" flag when playing games because I believe the gaming community is overwhelmingly filled with people who play the game fairly, but my question is: Is hacking or cheating on multiplayer games an issue on the PC?

GFreeman85

Depends on the game, but yes. In CoD games you'll occasionally run into someone using an Aimbot (their crosshair instantly turns to point directly at the head of each player and kills in one shot regardless of weapon). That's going to be the cheat you'll want to look out for.

-Byshop

Foreign03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Foreign03
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
There are a few hackers out there would be nice if there was a website in which a hacker could be reported. There has been a few people banned but there are some players with aimbot that have been there close to release date and there still playing. There aim locks on and you get shot in the same place each time. They a average 55 - 65 kills and only about 3 deaths each game. Hate those aimbot hackers moved from mw3 to blops 2 to see the same people hacking. It was good for the first couple weeks on release day. Guess its not as bad as mw3 with hackers, but slowly it is starting to get worse. Treyarch needs to start doing more in game when a cheater is accused/reported.