This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AgentA-Mi6 (16246 posts) -

Birds of Steel Trailer

Anyone else tried the demo? Or got the game?

I'm completely hyped for this game, its made by one of Konami's studios, its a WW2 air combat sim, i tried the demo and i absolutely loved it, the aircraft selection is insane and the terrains look beautiful.

#2 Posted by Weasel_One (3 posts) -
I have the game, and its amazing I play on PS3 feel free to add me (pelcansfan1), its a very challenging game, I play on realistic, its a blast and the aircraft selection is enormous. It's one of the best game I have played.
#3 Posted by Wasdie (49561 posts) -

Apparently the PS3 verison supports the Saitek X52 flight stick. I wish I knew that before ordering the 360 version of BoS. I'm going to return the 360 version and order a Saitek X52 and BoS for the PS3 next week after payday.

Overkill? Probably. Though I hear amazing things about the game.

#4 Posted by AgentA-Mi6 (16246 posts) -

Apparently the PS3 verison supports the Saitek X52 flight stick. I wish I knew that before ordering the 360 version of BoS. I'm going to return the 360 version and order a Saitek X52 and BoS for the PS3 next week after payday.

Wasdie

http://www.amazon.com/Saitek-X52-Flight-Control-System/dp/B00030GSJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333656156&sr=8-1

Saying thats an overkill is an understatement but its so beautiful and functional that i want it, not for Birds of Steel though, i'd rather try it with wings of prey for the PC. I downloaded the demo on steam and i loved that one as well.

#5 Posted by Wasdie (49561 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

AgentA-Mi6

http://www.amazon.com/Saitek-X52-Flight-Control-System/dp/B00030GSJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333656156&sr=8-1

Saying thats an overkill is an understatement but its so beautiful and functional that i want it, not for Birds of Steel though, i'd rather try it with wings of prey for the PC. I downloaded the demo on steam and i loved that one as well.

Wings of prey is terrible compared to IL 1946 if you're looking at it from a simulation perspective.

#6 Posted by weddy321 (10 posts) -
Couldn't get on with the last game, due to the strict time limits on most of the missions. The last thing you need when trying to keep your bird in the air (which is a challenge in itself) is to feel rushed. offshore merchant account