Bethesda to host their first E3 Conference this year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Link

So will we see a new Elder Scrolls game? Will there be a new Fallout game? Doom to be shown?

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

Hope it's a new Fallout game.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10435 Posts

i could happily go another few years without a new elder scrolls game. fallout 4 and dishonored 2 on the other hand... fingers crossed!

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

@Macutchi said:

i could happily go another few years without a new elder scrolls game. fallout 4 and dishonored 2 on the other hand... fingers crossed!

Yeah same. Even though it's been 4 years since the release of Skyrim, I still play it from time to time so I feel kind of burned-out. I am ready for another Fallout(still need to play New Vegas) and Dishonored however.

For Bethesda to holding their own conference, it must mean they have numerous projects/titles to announce so probably one of them will be Fallout or Dishonored or both.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Well based on the fact they are even having a conference, I'd guess they probably have more than just one thing to show off.

There two biggest franchises will be there in the forms of Fallout 4 and the first expansion for The Elder Scrolls Online, and possibly a TES Remastered Collection (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim). After them I could see either the announcement of Dishonored 2, or Prey 2 be re-announced, and news on Doom 4's progress.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Would like to think it's going to be Fallout 4. Knowing it won't be Fallout 4.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

Link

So will we see a new Elder Scrolls game? Will there be a new Fallout game? Doom to be shown?

Unless its fallout 4 i don't care what they have to say.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

I'm really hoping that it's a new Fallout game. It would also be great to see something on Doom 4.

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

Dishonored 2 by Arkane would be cool.

Not interested in Skyrim with guns by Toddler & co.

Avatar image for Lone_Warrior_66
Lone_Warrior_66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 Lone_Warrior_66
Member since 2004 • 1453 Posts

It's quite possible that they'd announce a new Elder Scrolls game. 5 years between Oblivion and Skyrim, so an announcement this year would be spot on. I am still having loads of fun with Skyrim but hey a new installment in the Elder Scrolls series would be awesome.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

I'd love to see a new Elder Scrolls game as well but I'm not expecting it because I think it's Fallout's turn right now. A new Elder Scrolls would be an awesome surprise though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Fallout 4 being developed by anyone who isn't Bethesda would be great.

amillionhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 amillionhp
Member since 2008 • 773 Posts

Wouldn't mind a new TES just so i can wash the taste of Skyrim out of my mouth but i won't hold my breath. Not because i think they won't announce a new TES but rather it won't be any good if they do anyway.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#14 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

This will be interesting. I wonder if they are going to tease us with the next elder scrolls?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 The_Last_Ride

i am not fond of the ES series, seeing how they screwed it up on the PS3

yngsten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 yngsten
Member since 2011 • 463 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

The way I see that unfortunate ordeal is that Bethesda really had problem optimizing Skyrim for the PS3 like so many other developers, but not releasing it would possibly be worse, so they went for the lesser evil. I'm not excusing it, or trashing the PS3 (I have one myself) but most of us know the architecture of the PS3 was a pain in the ass for game creators. *on topic* I truly believe this E3 is it, and we will finally see Fallout 4 presented on a tremendous stage show! Either as a Bethesda production or as an Obisidan title with Chris Avelone joining Todd Howard on stage, if outsourced we might also see a new Elder Scrolls presented. Most likely it will be a Bethesda creation though as a highlight, and with various other titles from ID Software etc. If Bethesda makes Fallout 4, that could mean we'll see another "spin off" from Obsidian though which is great! Either way I'm pretty sure well see a Fallout title presented at E3.

END of wall of text.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Last_Ride

@yngsten said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

The way I see that unfortunate ordeal is that Bethesda really had problem optimizing Skyrim for the PS3 like so many other developers, but not releasing it would possibly be worse, so they went for the lesser evil. I'm not excusing it, or trashing the PS3 (I have one myself) but most of us know the architecture of the PS3 was a pain in the ass for game creators. *on topic* I truly believe this E3 is it, and we will finally see Fallout 4 presented on a tremendous stage show! Either as a Bethesda production or as an Obisidan title with Chris Avelone joining Todd Howard on stage, if outsourced we might also see a new Elder Scrolls presented. Most likely it will be a Bethesda creation though as a highlight, and with various other titles from ID Software etc. If Bethesda makes Fallout 4, that could mean we'll see another "spin off" from Obsidian though which is great! Either way I'm pretty sure well see a Fallout title presented at E3.

END of wall of text.

I still think they could have patched it and at least released the DLC for it

amillionhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 amillionhp
Member since 2008 • 773 Posts

@The_Last_Ride:

Hardly matters, the damn thing sucks on 360 anyway. Mods and console commands required in order for Skyrim to be good.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 The_Last_Ride

@amillionhp said:

@The_Last_Ride:

Hardly matters, the damn thing sucks on 360 anyway. Mods and console commands required in order for Skyrim to be good.

i heard the mods are pretty good, but i won't touch it