Best Stealth games?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Big_Red_Button
Member since 2005 • 6094 Posts

I love me some sneak-em-ups, and I reckon some of you folks probably do too!

What are your favorites?

My favorites include Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Hitman 2 / Blood Money, Thief II: The Metal Age and Metal Gear Solid 3.

Avatar image for Grammaton-Cleric
Grammaton-Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Grammaton-Cleric
Member since 2002 • 7515 Posts

Mark of the Ninja is one of the very best.

Also, the stealth sections in the Batman: Arkham games are excellent.

AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 3 Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Splinter Cell Conviction Thief II Manhunt Hitman: Contracts Deus Ex: Human Revolution Assassin's Creed (you know, back when it was actually a through and through stealth game) Still need to play Mark of the Ninja, hear nothing but awesome things about it.
marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Splinter cell games and metal gear win this category.

Dishonored deserves a mention if you play it the stealth way.

gangstafc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 gangstafc
Member since 2009 • 228 Posts
metal gear solid and the old splinter cell imo
lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

Dishonored, Sly Cooper series, the Socom Series... and though I haven't played the games before, I'm really interested in the upcoming Thief reboot.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Doesn't get much better than Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Thief Deadly Shadows
Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Big_Red_Button

Dishonored, Sly Cooper series, the Socom Series... and though I haven't played the games before, I'm really interested in the upcoming Thief reboot.

lensflare15

It looks awful

Play Thief 1 and 2, they're some of the finest sneaking games ever made. Incredibly tight, fun gameplay. Top notch level. Really quite fantastic atmosphere and a storytelling. The story itself isn't too great, but the VA and presentation really carry it home.

Thief 3 was pretty good. Not nearly as great as the first two but still a respectable entry in the series. 

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#9 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts
[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]Metal Gear Solid 3 Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Splinter Cell Conviction Thief II Manhunt Hitman: Contracts Deus Ex: Human Revolution Assassin's Creed (you know, back when it was actually a through and through stealth game) Still need to play Mark of the Ninja, hear nothing but awesome things about it.

The first AC, arguably had more fighting in it than any other AC game. Why? Because of all the damn "Save Citizen" missions.
lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lensflare15

[QUOTE="lensflare15"]

Big_Red_Button

It looks awful

Play Thief 1 and 2, they're some of the finest sneaking games ever made. Incredibly tight, fun gameplay. Top notch level. Really quite fantastic atmosphere and a storytelling. The story itself isn't too great, but the VA and presentation really carry it home.

Thief 3 was pretty good. Not nearly as great as the first two but still a respectable entry in the series. 

How so? Honestly I just saw a little bit of coverage and thought it looked cool, but I'll have to look into it more.

I do plan on playing the older games eventually though.

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Big_Red_Button

[QUOTE="Big_Red_Button"]

[QUOTE="lensflare15"]

lensflare15

It looks awful

How so? Honestly I just saw a little bit of coverage and thought it looked cool, but I'll have to look into it more.

Awful design decisions. The art direction, gameplay, and everything about the game just look awful. A real "suck it" to fans of the series. It's another reboot that completely molests the original to appeal to the modern idiot gamer.

http://www.incgamers.com/2013/08/eidos-montreals-new-thief-wont-even-let-you-jump-when-you-want-to

^that's one particularly egregious fault. Apparently jumping is too complicated for the modern player. Jumping. You also can't fell off of ledges.

Why don't they just cut the player out entirely and make it a movie? Clearly they have no interest in making a good game.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Dishounred

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lensflare15

[QUOTE="lensflare15"]

[QUOTE="Big_Red_Button"]

It looks awful

Big_Red_Button

Awful design decisions. The art direction, gameplay, and everything about the game just look awful. A real "suck it" to fans of the series. It's another reboot that completely molests the original to appeal to the modern idiot gamer.

http://www.incgamers.com/2013/08/eidos-montreals-new-thief-wont-even-let-you-jump-when-you-want-to

^that's one particularly egregious fault. Apparently jumping is too complicated for the modern player. Jumping. You also can't fell off of ledges.

Why don't they just cut the player out entirely and make it a movie? Clearly they have no interest in making a good game.

Huh, I'm pretty behind on gaming news I guess. Reading that article does make it sound like it'll be a clunky, restricting mess that'll end up being a shitty attempt at an Assassins Creed clone. Hopefully not, I guess I'll wait to see some gameplay before completely deciding.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#14 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

Thief series.

JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#15 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts
  • Thief I & II
  • Splinter Cell 1-3
  • No One Lives Forever 1 & 2
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
  • Hitman: Blood Money
  • Deus Ex 1
  • Manhunt 1
  • Mark of the Ninja
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#16 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
Mark of the Ninja is the only stealth-based game that actually made the stealth fun. Everything else, from Splinter Cell to Thief and (especially) Metal Gear Solid, made stealth tedious.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

I would say that the original Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell games would qualify.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

speaking of stealth games, anyone play splinter cell blacklist? im craving a good stealth game and blacklist looks great. i just don't want it to be one of those games that i can beat in one sitting. anyone know how long it is? like the single player campaign? i heard good things about the multiplayer but im mainly interested in the single player.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#19 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
That article about Thief is scary.
cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

Metal Gear Solid 3 Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Splinter Cell Conviction Thief II Manhunt Hitman: Contracts Deus Ex: Human Revolution Assassin's Creed (you know, back when it was actually a through and through stealth game) Still need to play Mark of the Ninja, hear nothing but awesome things about it.AcidSoldner

I don't remember assassins creed ever being a stealth game in any real sense. The fourth one looks like they're gonna implement stealth elements from Splinter Cell Blacklist though. 

Just about every stealth game worth mentioning has been mentioned, so I'll just leave with this: Mark of the Ninja is 75% off on amazon.com

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Big_Red_Button

speaking of stealth games, anyone play splinter cell blacklist? im craving a good stealth game and blacklist looks great. i just don't want it to be one of those games that i can beat in one sitting. anyone know how long it is? like the single player campaign? i heard good things about the multiplayer but im mainly interested in the single player.

idunnodude

It's certainly nowhere near as good as the first three games, but it's a step up from Conviction. I'd say it's about on the level of Double Agent.

Xevengar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Xevengar
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
I-AM-N00B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 I-AM-N00B
Member since 2012 • 470 Posts

Splinter Cell is real stealth while the MGS games simply consist of a series of over-long and confusing cut-scenes!

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Big_Red_Button

Splinter Cell is real stealth while the MGS games simply consist of a series of over-long and confusing cut-scenes!

I-AM-N00B

A lot of people critisize Metal Gear for the ridiculous amount of cinemas, and let's be real here, it's pretty ridiculous. Some of those games have a combined 10+  hours of cutscenes and codecs. I don't mind because the story is really good, if not totally wacky and auteur.

The thing is, though, that when you actually buckle down and play the games, they play really well. Metal Gear has a unique brand of gameplay that is its own. It has tight controls, good (if not blind / deaf) AI and fantastic level design. The boss fights are top notch and all that stuff.

But the thing that helps keep me coming back is that Metal Gear is the only game in the world that plays like Metal Gear. The gameplay is filled with loads of unique little mechanics that keep it original. Cardboard boxes to hide in, dirty magazines to distract guards, oversized punctuation above guards that can be shot to stun enemies, crawling to pick up mines and other traps, not to mention dozens of clever sequences with incredibly clever solutions to problems.

Metal Gear Solid games are the kinds of things I can play through 5 times and I'll still discover neat mechanics or funny easter eggs every time.

Top tier games, those Metal Gears.

Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Hitman and Metal Gear Solid.

Avatar image for DragonHuntress7
DragonHuntress7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DragonHuntress7
Member since 2013 • 138 Posts

Dishonored.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Assassin's Creed.

Theif.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

[QUOTE="idunnodude"]

Big_Red_Button

It's certainly nowhere near as good as the first three games, but it's a step up from Conviction. I'd say it's about on the level of Double Agent.

No, Blacklist is far above the atrocity that was Double Agent. 

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="I-AM-N00B"]

Big_Red_Button

A lot of people critisize Metal Gear for the ridiculous amount of cinemas, and let's be real here, it's pretty ridiculous. Some of those games have a combined 10+  hours of cutscenes and codecs. I don't mind because the story is really good, if not totally wacky and auteur.

The thing is, though, that when you actually buckle down and play the games, they play really well. Metal Gear has a unique brand of gameplay that is its own. It has tight controls, good (if not blind / deaf) AI and fantastic level design. The boss fights are top notch and all that stuff.

But the thing that helps keep me coming back is that Metal Gear is the only game in the world that plays like Metal Gear. The gameplay is filled with loads of unique little mechanics that keep it original. Cardboard boxes to hide in, dirty magazines to distract guards, oversized punctuation above guards that can be shot to stun enemies, crawling to pick up mines and other traps, not to mention dozens of clever sequences with incredibly clever solutions to problems.

Metal Gear Solid games are the kinds of things I can play through 5 times and I'll still discover neat mechanics or funny easter eggs every time.

Top tier games, those Metal Gears.

You can hide in a cardboard box and you can place dirty magazines for guards to look at, but are you actually going to use them? I played all of the Metal Gear games, and I really do not understand the series obsession with having so many useless gameplay items and mechanics. I hope they fix that in MGS5. I like the idea of sneaking around in a cardboard box, but I never do because all your other items are far more useful.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#29 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

[QUOTE="idunnodude"]

Big_Red_Button

Disagree Blacklist is one of the worst Splinter cell games so far. Just the fact that they remove the option to play 5+ missions and have more mp missions then single player is a slap in the face of everyone who liked Splinter Cell for what it was a great single player game, and one of the few who hadn´t yet been destroyed by the notion that everyone wants to play with others online.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="Big_Red_Button"]

[QUOTE="idunnodude"]

Jacanuk

Disagree Blacklist is one of the worst Splinter cell games so far. Just the fact that they remove the option to play 5+ missions and have more mp missions then single player is a slap in the face of everyone who liked Splinter Cell for what it was a great single player game, and one of the few who hadn´t yet been destroyed by the notion that everyone wants to play with others online.

You get 10 side missions (12 if you have promo DLC) that can be played solo or in co-op

13 campaign missions 

Only 4 missions are co-op only.

What are you even complaining about. Double Agent only had 7 unique campaign missions. Most of the time, you were dicking around at the JBA headquaters doing repetitive and boring tasks.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 idunnodude

ok im thinking of getting blacklist it looks great. im not very familiar with splinter cell but after playing hitman absolution (great game, dissapointing levels) i want a new awesome stealth game. the funny thing is you guys completely ignored my initial question and went straight to the previous game comparisons and what not. I just wanted to know, how long is blacklist? like main campaign and side content and all. basically how long is all the single player content in the game?

Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

I've played games like MGS and Splinter Cell but they have other things going for them. Dishonored was much better as a stealth game, in my opinion. However, the best stealth mechanics in a game that I've played would be Mark of the Ninja.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jacanuk

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"][QUOTE="Big_Red_Button"]

JangoWuzHere

You get 10 side missions (12 if you have promo DLC) that can be played solo or in co-op

13 campaign missions 

What are you even complaining about. Double Agent only had 7 unique campaign missions. Most of the time, you were dicking around at the JBA headquaters doing repetitive and boring tasks.

There are 13 Singleplayer missions and 16 co-op with 4 you are forced to play multiplayer. So again its pretty clear that the focus have been on making this more like COD then the old splinter cell and from my experience its a really bad thing. This is without a doubt the worst Splinter cell so far, its a decent game no doubt there but its not a splinter cell game, its a cOD CLONE who tries to gain success by using the splinter cell name.
Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jacanuk

ok im thinking of getting blacklist it looks great. im not very familiar with splinter cell but after playing hitman absolution (great game, dissapointing levels) i want a new awesome stealth game. the funny thing is you guys completely ignored my initial question and went straight to the previous game comparisons and what not. I just wanted to know, how long is blacklist? like main campaign and side content and all. basically how long is all the single player content in the game?

idunnodude
Dont buy Blacklist before its on sale, is my opinion and you can finish the main missions and game in about 4-6 hours
Deadpool-n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Deadpool-n
Member since 2012 • 489 Posts

All the Splinter Cell games, it's my personal favorite series. Then Hitman games aren't bad. Metal Gears, I'll just wait for the next one instead of going back. Deus Ex was good. I need to get those Thief games, I've been looking forward to the new one since I heard about it.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 idunnodude
[QUOTE="idunnodude"]

Jacanuk
Dont buy Blacklist before its on sale, is my opinion and you can finish the main missions and game in about 4-6 hours

wow are you serious? damn i was planning to get this game but now im not so sure. i really wish devs would go back to focusing more on the single player and making games longer instead of all this online stuff. i hate paying $60 for a game or whatever then beating it in one sitting on the same day i bought it.
Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts
[QUOTE="Jacanuk"][QUOTE="idunnodude"]

idunnodude

wow are you serious? damn i was planning to get this game but now im not so sure. i really wish devs would go back to focusing more on the single player and making games longer instead of all this online stuff. i hate paying $60 for a game or whatever then beating it in one sitting on the same day i bought it.

Its got splitscreen.
Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Big_Red_Button

[QUOTE="Big_Red_Button"]

[QUOTE="idunnodude"]

JangoWuzHere

No, Blacklist is far above the atrocity that was Double Agent. 

There were two versions of Double Agent.

There was the crappy "next gen" one (remember this came out shortly after the gen began). It is the one most people played for 360, PS3, and PC.

Then there was the legacy version released for the original Xbox and PS2. That game had a similar story, but was handled by a completely different development team. It played much closer to Chaos Theory, and it was awesome.

Next-gen Double Agent was crap, but legacy Double Agent was awesome.

Blacklist plays like crap. It's way too simple and easy. I find myself able to rush through levels and get a perfect Ghost rating while playing on Realistic, pretty much never dying. It doesn't have the same atmosphere and tension that the previous games had.

I'm going to give perfectionist a shot but I really doubt it'll be any more difficult. This just doesn't feel like Splinter Cell.

contracts420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 contracts420
Member since 2008 • 1956 Posts

My favourite stealth titles would be the entire Hitman series of games, Splinter Cell 1-Double Agent, Dishonored as well as The Last Of Us (could be considered a stealth title) and Deus Ex Human Revolution.

The current generation version of Splinter Cell Double Agent was a great entry to the series. Certainly the most challenging of the bunch. The mission rating system was incredibly unforgiving and is unmatched in the series even to this day. The JBA missions were my issue with the title but even those fell closer to traditional Chaos Theory once the routine and obligatory tasks were completed at the start of each of these.

Splinter Cell Blacklist is certainly a step back in the right direction for the series but was held back by a few issues. Forced action sequences were the worst offenders.

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts
The first two Thief games are by far the best pure stealth games ever made.
Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts
Thief 2: The Metal Age is still the best stealth game out there.
luno-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 luno-gamer
Member since 2007 • 405 Posts

The original Splinter Cell, the original Rainbow 6m, and the original Ghost Recon. Probably not the best choices, but I've never really played many stealth-based games in my time. Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory were a little too suspenseful to me. The first one was a bit more laid back :P

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#43 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts
The Thief series,it´s the gold standard for stealth,especially Thief and Thief 2.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"] Disagree Blacklist is one of the worst Splinter cell games so far. Just the fact that they remove the option to play 5+ missions and have more mp missions then single player is a slap in the face of everyone who liked Splinter Cell for what it was a great single player game, and one of the few who hadn´t yet been destroyed by the notion that everyone wants to play with others online.Jacanuk

13 campaign missions 

There are 13 Singleplayer missions and 16 co-op with 4 you are forced to play multiplayer. So again its pretty clear that the focus have been on making this more like COD then the old splinter cell and from my experience its a really bad thing. This is without a doubt the worst Splinter cell so far, its a decent game no doubt there but its not a splinter cell game, its a cOD CLONE who tries to gain success by using the splinter cell name.

No...you're wrong. Why did you even bother posting again if I already posted facts about the side missions? The majority of side missions can be played SOLO. There are only 4 missions that need to be played co-op. Did you also hate Chaos Theory? Because that game also had missions which forced you be in co-op. What does Call of Duty have to do with anything here? What are you even complaining about?

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="Jacanuk"][QUOTE="idunnodude"]

idunnodude

The campaign is 8-10 hours in length and is highly replayable. The only way your going to beat this game in 4 hours is if you rush through all the levels just shooting everybody. The 8-10 hour campaign combined with the side missions and co-op missions easily makes this the longest Splinter Cell game ever made. 

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Jacanuk

No...you're wrong. Why did you even bother posting again if I already posted facts about the side missions? The majority of side missions can be played SOLO. There are only 4 missions that need to be played co-op. Did you also hate Chaos Theory? Because that game also had missions which forced you be in co-op. What does Call of Duty have to do with anything here? What are you even complaining about?

JangoWuzHere

You might want to read what i actually write and not just go with what you think i might or should have posted.

It doesnt matter that you can play the missions solo, the mission are still made for multiplayer, and you can feel it, i tried playing a few of the missions co-op and it was obvious from the get go that this mission was made for a co-op play in mind. And thats my biggest problem, again its a decent game, and if they had called it Tom Clancys Blacklist and made "sam Fischer" be another guy, i would not have had a problem. But its a Splinter Cell game, and even from Conviction, this seems like such a sell out and a giant step back. Splinter Cell is a singleplayer with some co-op play, not a co-op game with some singleplayer experience.

And no i didn´t hate any of the splinter cell games until this one, because no other game have been so much focused on being a multiplayer experience and not a singleplayer game like it used to be.

And you ask what COD has to do with it, well the game felt like a bad clone of that. 

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jacanuk

[QUOTE="idunnodude"][QUOTE="Jacanuk"] Dont buy Blacklist before its on sale, is my opinion and you can finish the main missions and game in about 4-6 hoursJangoWuzHere

The campaign is 8-10 hours in length and is highly replayable. The only way your going to beat this game in 4 hours is if you rush through all the levels just shooting everybody. The 8-10 hour campaign combined with the side missions and co-op missions easily makes this the longest Splinter Cell game ever made. 

If you get 8-10 hours out of the main missions your either slow as h.... or like to explore. If you just do the main missions the game is no more than 5hours at max.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]

Jacanuk

You might want to read what i actually write and not just go with what you think i might or should have posted.

It doesnt matter that you can play the missions solo, the mission are still made for multiplayer, and you can feel it, i tried playing a few of the missions co-op and it was obvious from the get go that this mission was made for a co-op play in mind. And thats my biggest problem, again its a decent game, and if they had called it Tom Clancys Blacklist and made "sam Fischer" be another guy, i would not have had a problem. But its a Splinter Cell game, and even from Conviction, this seems like such a sell out and a giant step back. Splinter Cell is a singleplayer with some co-op play, not a co-op game with some singleplayer experience.

And no i didn´t hate any of the splinter cell games until this one, because no other game have been so much focused on being a multiplayer experience and not a singleplayer game like it used to be.

And you ask what COD has to do with it, well the game felt like a bad clone of that. 

I read what you posted and you are still very wrong.

"It doesnt matter that you can play the missions solo, the mission are still made for multiplayer, and you can feel it, i tried playing a few of the missions co-op and it was obvious from the get go that this mission was made for a co-op play in mind."

Are the missions too hard for you? Why does it feel like a co-op experience? The only co-op things in those missions are a few co-op doors you can't use on your own. I played through all of the side missions by myself, and they work just fine as a solo experience. Infact, I would say that the side missions were intended to be mostly played solo. The missions go by too fast if you play with a co-op pal.

Still not seeing how this game is a CoD clone. Still don't understand what you are complaining about. This is really pitty stuff you are complaining about.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]

[QUOTE="idunnodude"] wow are you serious? damn i was planning to get this game but now im not so sure. i really wish devs would go back to focusing more on the single player and making games longer instead of all this online stuff. i hate paying $60 for a game or whatever then beating it in one sitting on the same day i bought it.Jacanuk

If you get 8-10 hours out of the main missions your either slow as h.... or like to explore. If you just do the main missions the game is no more than 5hours at max.

http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=12651

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#50 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Games with best stealth elements:

• Batman: Arkham City
  • Hitman: Absolution