Best sonic game ever?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hiccupski (5 posts) -

In your opinion, what was the best 2d sonic ever?

The best 3d sonic ever?

And best sonic game of all time? 

#2 Posted by Shyn_1 (471 posts) -

best sonic game ever is sonic 2

best 3d sonic is adventure 

#3 Posted by wildcat2000 (4512 posts) -

Sonic is my favorite game character...even though Spyro is in my sig at the moment.

Best 2D Sonic......Sonic 2...but kinda tie between that and Sonic & Knuckles since you could lock-on the other games and replay them with Knuckles.

Best 3D Sonic-Sonic Adventure...Sonic and the Secret Rings is a very close second.

Best ever.......thats hard....I guess Id say Sonic Adventure

#4 Posted by sandroDX (3661 posts) -

Best 2D Sonic: Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Best 3D Sonic: Sonic Adventure 2 

Best Sonic ever: Sonic 3 & Knuckles 

#5 Posted by GrandpaFohawk (85 posts) -

2D Sonic CD or Sonic 1 on genesis

3D Sonic adventure 1 or 2 on dreamcast but mostly 2

Best ever Sonic next gen!!! no just kiddin! Maybe Adventure 2 on Dreamcast only

#6 Posted by richard6526 (1 posts) -
To me the best sonic game of all is final fantasy sonic x if you dont belive me try the game it rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#7 Posted by gunswordfist (20253 posts) -
2D: Sonic The Hedgehog 2. In fact it's the GREATEST PLATFORMER OF ALL TIME!!!!! 3D: Sonic Adventure. I still need to play SA2 though.
#8 Posted by Kiythe (61 posts) -
For 2D: Sonic 2 For 3D: Sonic Adventure Battle 2 I agree with most of the above, but the only Sonic's I've played to the end are Sonic 1 (actually only about halfway through), Sonic 2, Sonic 3, and Adventure Battle 2 so I can't really give a fair opinion on the best of all time '~' I'd just say Sonic 2, I don't really like the 3D ones at all.
#9 Posted by gunswordfist (20253 posts) -
For 2D: Sonic 2 For 3D: Sonic Adventure Battle 2 I agree with most of the above, but the only Sonic's I've played are Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, and Adventure Battle 2 so I can't really give a fair opinion on the best of all time '~' I'd just say Sonic 2, I don't really like the 3D ones at all.Kiythe
No, Sonic 2 IS the best. You don't eed to play anymore to find out that truth.
#10 Posted by Seabas989 (10044 posts) -

2d: Sonic 3 and Knuckles

3d: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Right now I am playing Sonic CD so I will see if it can top Sonic 3&K.

#11 Posted by UT_Wrestler (16378 posts) -
Best 2d sonic? Probably sonic 3. Best 3D sonic? :lol: That's like asking me which poop smells the best!
#12 Posted by dinhibited55 (64 posts) -

The original Sonic Adventure was damn decent. It's also the only Sonic game I moderately enjoyed.

#13 Posted by rockguy92 (21559 posts) -
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
#14 Posted by Doomtime (4282 posts) -

best sonic game ever is sonic 2

best 3d sonic is adventure

Shyn_1
yep
#15 Posted by dadou_gamer (78 posts) -

The best Sonic 2D is Sonic2 for sure and it's also the best Sonic game... The 3D oneis Sonic Adventure...

#16 Posted by Ash2X (2983 posts) -

Sonic 2 and 3 are a tie for me...

Sonic Adventure 1 ist a better overall-game then SA2,but some of SA2´s Levels are outstanding designed...

#17 Posted by SmokingCrack (16 posts) -
All Sonic games are equally terrible, in my opinion.
#18 Posted by Senor_Kami (8292 posts) -
2D Sonic - Sonic 3 3D Sonic - Never was a good one Best Sonic - Sonic 3 The 3D Sonics introduced the idea that you could have boring and unfun parts to a Sonic game. None of the 2D games have this, making them better by default imo.
#19 Posted by gunswordfist (20253 posts) -

The best Sonic 2D is Sonic2 for sure and it's also the best Sonic game... The 3D oneis Sonic Adventure...

dadou_gamer
That is the correct answer!
#20 Posted by GAMECAMILLER (4994 posts) -
Please don't bump old threads. It's best to make a new current topic. Thanks. :)