Best Place to Trade In Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by R-Dot-Yung (10193 posts) -
Whats the best store to trade in games, i have freaking over a 100 PS2 games that need trading in
#2 Posted by R-Dot-Yung (10193 posts) -
thanx u guys, loads o' help
#3 Posted by OneWingedAngeI (9448 posts) -
im not kidding, ebay. go to your parents and explain to them that you want to get the best value for your assets. request that they set up an ebay account or let you use theirs. it will show some financial responsibility and they should concede. trading in games to a game store is for suckers or lazy people, unless you are someone who has friends in the store and gets treated really well, or just enjoys the whole experience. i understand that and to some people its worth it.
#4 Posted by R-Dot-Yung (10193 posts) -

EBAY would definitly be my choice

but i literally will probably sell 50 games...

am i really gonna sell 50 games individually on EBAY???!??

seems crazy, but hell, thats probably what im gonna do

#5 Posted by OneWingedAngeI (9448 posts) -

EBAY would definitly be my choice

but i literally will probably sell 50 games...

am i really gonna sell 50 games individually on EBAY???!??

seems crazy, but hell, thats probably what im gonna do

R-Dot-Yung

yes, you will. why? you will make twice the money. sure it will take a little work but its actually not too hard. for each game, just search for the game, see the average price, and undercut it by a few bucks to get it sold. go to someone else's auction and click sell one like this, and you will be set. use the USPS priority mail. its the most time/cost efficient.

#6 Posted by Eldramesha (341 posts) -
You can also sell the games in related lots if you don't want to make as many listings.
#7 Posted by xxxMoreBeerxxx (993 posts) -

Whats the best store to trade in games, i have freaking over a 100 PS2 games that need trading inR-Dot-Yung

Dude why do you want to trade them in? You probably paid a good chunk of change for them and you are going to get diddly squat in return. I mean you already have them and if you are in no dire financial need I suggest you keep them or you will regret it five years down the road. Anyway if you are still going to trade them on of the best places I have found is F.Y.E. the music store. I might also be interested in buying them off of you. I never had a ps2 but have purchased a ps3 and am interested in buying some ps2 games. Message me if you are interested in selling.