Best place to pre-order games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Trappwn (425 posts) -
I remember a while back pre-ordering San Andreas from EBGames and they never even called me or sent any notice that it was available (even though they said they would) so I was just wondering, since there are so many great games coming out in the next few months where the best place to pre-order games is.
#2 Posted by RENE2315 (1038 posts) -
best buy or cruit city sometimes the give something like a demo or something special
#3 Posted by Trappwn (425 posts) -
Say if I pre-ordered Bioshock would I recieve it on August 21st (it's release date) or a bit later?
#4 Posted by _Bear (18759 posts) -

If you buy online you have more options. I like the little guys

http://www.gameexpress.com/

I find these guys pretty good.

#5 Posted by JDUB_x (2828 posts) -
Wherever the best pre order bonuses are for each game.
#6 Posted by MissSamani (18 posts) -

I remember a while back pre-ordering San Andreas from EBGames and they never even called me or sent any notice that it was available (even though they said they would) so I was just wondering, since there are so many great games coming out in the next few months where the best place to pre-order games is.Trappwn

My friend once preordered Prince of Persia at Gamestop and when she went to pick it up, they instead gave her the collectors edition for the price of the standard. She does not know why it happened, but she didn't ask any question. I personally like Amazon, free shipping and handling, usually a bonus comes with it, like Batman Arkham you get the graphic novel, and you'll get it the day it comes out.

#7 Posted by Jaidyn1 (319 posts) -

i pre-order all my games from EBgames and they call me when there in.

#8 Posted by 4NGoods (1025 posts) -
You know what's better than pre-ordering games?? Digging up 2 year old threads ;)
#9 Posted by irockandroll (1066 posts) -

ive only pre-ordered from gamestop and i like the bonuses they give (you can usually get the bonus if you buy it soon after it comes out)

#10 Posted by _Bear (18759 posts) -

ive only pre-ordered from gamestop and i like the bonuses they give (you can usually get the bonus if you buy it soon after it comes out)

irockandroll
If you want to pay full retail all the time verytime sure, otherwise check out Amazon.
#11 Posted by cousin_eddy (74681 posts) -
I like pre-ordering from best buy.