best online rpg

This topic is locked from further discussion.

riccardo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 riccardo90
Member since 2005 • 178 Posts

Hi everybody!

i was wondering which mmorpg you liked the most and that adiicted you for a long time! im looking for one, i saw phantasy star universe for the ps2 buti don't havemuch info on it!:Dplease list the name of the game and the console, or if its for pc! thank you

Happy gaming:P

RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts
EVE Online on PC.
Ash2X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#3 Ash2X
Member since 2005 • 3035 Posts

I didn´t play PSU (360-Version)Online until now but the singe-player was a lot better then I expected.But be warned,it takes 4-5 Chapters until it gets really good.

If I play MMORPGs I prefer Free-2-Play-Games because my PC isn´t that good.My favourites are 9Dragons,Tales of Pirates,Dream of Mirror Online (still beta,but fun)and Trickster (didn´t play sooo much until now).

If you got a "good PC"(which means 1-2GB Ram) you got pretty nice ones like Rappelz too,but with 512MB it´s just playable on "low" which destroys the game pretty much,because almost everything of the pretty good graphics is missing.

Lunia is even worth mentioning even if it´s real-time.There are a lot of lists of Free-2-play games,so just try out.

RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RK-Mara

If you got a "good PC"(which means 1-2GB Ram) you got pretty nice ones like Rappelz too,but with 512MB it´s just playable on "low" which destroys the game pretty much,because almost everything of the pretty good graphics is missing.

Ash2X

And all the essential stuff too. You wont see all the mobs you need to grind.

PS360Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5 PS360Fanboy
Member since 2007 • 2096 Posts
The World Of Warcraft is the best Online RPG EVER!
nopalversion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 nopalversion
Member since 2005 • 4757 Posts

Yeah, even though I've desperately wanted to find a good alternative (and there are quite a few out there) WoW had me return to it again and again. It's just so satisfying.

riccardo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 riccardo90
Member since 2005 • 178 Posts

tried wow it was amazing, truly one of the best mmorpg ever played but i get kinda tired paying the monthly fee...its way too much it should be like $5 or something..they'd make a profit anyway there are tons of players. so maybe ill try guild wars or phantasy star(is phantasy star universe with monthly fee) or ill just wait something really good to come out!

thx for your opinion guys! :P

L8erSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 L8erSquare
Member since 2007 • 2599 Posts

The World Of Warcraft is the best Online RPG EVER!PS360Fanboy

No joke, World of Warcraft is the best MMORPG to date. With over 7million players... or is it 8 million now?

MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

EVE Online on PC.RK-Mara

I've been tempted by this game because I love sci-fi but is it really any good?

RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RK-Mara

[QUOTE="RK-Mara"]EVE Online on PC.MentatAssassin

I've been tempted by this game because I love sci-fi but is it really any good?

Best scifi MMO. Really hard to get into with two hour tutorial but after that it's pure gold.

AC_MNF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 AC_MNF
Member since 2007 • 54 Posts
i've played guildwars, it has awesome graphics, music, and a nice character variety, but my favorite ones, the most expectacular games ever made ;are Diablo 1 and 2 which can be play online and has an incredible selection of characters and a really cool story.
Revelade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 Revelade
Member since 2005 • 1862 Posts

Played Guild Wars...

It's pretty fun, but I beat it then there's not much to do. Well, there's pvp, but I'm not really a fan of RPG player battles. There's hard missions, but you won't get accepted unless you are a certain class, which sucks.

Battles are pretty much click attack and click spells wait until their cooldown is done then repeat, at least for the early game. Later on, you get more spells to work with. It's my favorite RPG on the PC, too bad I don't like it too much.