Batman: Arkham City Official Thread -- Harley Quinn DLC/GOTY Edition Out Now!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#401 Posted by ZombieJesus007 (51 posts) -

Any tips for Joker's Carnival Map? I can get the first medal pretty easy, but the other two are just damn near impossible.

#402 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

^Just try to not get hit at all and continue with your perfect freeflow combo from start to finish. I know that's not easy, but it can be done.

I now have to go through the Steel Mill and earn the rest of the trophies, solve those riddles, and have Catwoman get her trophies. If I can do that and then finish off the rest of the physical challenges, I think I would be at 100% complete for my first playthrough! Then I can finally begin a New Game + and see how tougher it is!

#403 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

Any tips for Joker's Carnival Map? I can get the first medal pretty easy, but the other two are just damn near impossible.

ZombieJesus007
Bank your score at level 2 two, maybe three times before moving up to level 3(assuming your combo holds). Remember at level 3 the ninjas always come from the far end of the arena and they only take 2 hits to take down. They pop right back up when you knock them down, so ideally try to hit one, hit the other, hit the first one(KO) hit the second one(KO). If the Joker shows up, try to get him with a beatdown. Good luck.
#404 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

[QUOTE="ZombieJesus007"]

El_Zo1212o

Bank your score at level 2 two, maybe three times before moving up to level 3(assuming your combo holds). Remember at level 3 the ninjas always come from the far end of the arena and they only take 2 hits to take down. They pop right back up when you knock them down, so ideally try to hit one, hit the other, hit the first one(KO) hit the second one(KO). If the Joker shows up, try to get him with a beatdown. Good luck.

Another tip for the Ninjas. If you are really good at the blade counters, try to get those in as quickly as possible. The faster you take them out, the better off you'll be. Otherwise, just stick it to them and then quickly evade.

#405 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"][QUOTE="ZombieJesus007"]

Metamania

Another tip for the Ninjas. If you are really good at the blade counters, try to get those in as quickly as possible. The faster you take them out, the better off you'll be. Otherwise, just stick it to them and then quickly evade.

Blade dodging ninjas is a risky business- their rhythm is much less predictable than knife thugs and the reward, though potentially massive(blade dodge takedowns are x100), isn't worth(IMO) risking your combo AND your bankable score. Especially when the ninjas are so fragile anyway.
#406 Posted by MirkoS77 (7580 posts) -

I just picked up the Robin pack (thanks MM, I didn't even know it was out till I read your impressions :)), and it's pretty cool. He's replaced Catwoman as my #2. Now it's Batman, Robin, Catwoman, and finally Nightwing. I love his staff....for some reason he's very satisfying to use. Maybe the sound fx of bonking skulls? I dunno. But he's a lot of fun and has gotten me to put down Halo CE and start Riddler's Challenges again. I like his grapple hook move, which leaves him a lot less vulnerable than Batman as he pulls himself towards the enemy instead of vice versa, so I'm finding I'm using it a lot more as it doesn't leave me so open. I just wish these alternate characters had a disarm and destroy move.

The train side-scrolling map is also an interesting change, and gives me hope that Rocksteady realizes that this engine would be great for such a game. It's evidence to me they're playing with the idea, and perhaps their next project will be something similar? One can only hope. It really reminded me of Final Fight's train level. I couldn't figure out how to finish the level though as there was one guy who looked like a black Commissioner Gordon who wouldn't allow take-downs, and no matter how much I beat up on him he wouldn't KO. Any ideas?

#407 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

I just picked up the Robin pack (thanks MM, I didn't even know it was out till I read your impressions :)), and it's pretty cool. He's replaced Catwoman as my #2. Now it's Batman, Robin, Catwoman, and finally Nightwing. I love his staff....for some reason he's very satisfying to use. Maybe the sound fx of bonking skulls? I dunno. But he's a lot of fun and has gotten me to put down Halo CE and start Riddler's Challenges again. I like his grapple hook move, which leaves him a lot less vulnerable than Batman as he pulls himself towards the enemy instead of vice versa, so I'm finding I'm using it a lot more as it doesn't leave me so open. I just wish these alternate characters had a disarm and destroy move.

The train side-scrolling map is also an interesting change, and gives me hope that Rocksteady realizes that this engine would be great for such a game. It's evidence to me they're playing with the idea, and perhaps their next project will be something similar? One can only hope. It really reminded me of Final Fight's train level. I couldn't figure out how to finish the level though as there was one guy who looked like a black Commissioner Gordon who wouldn't allow take-downs, and no matter how much I beat up on him he wouldn't KO. Any ideas?

MirkoS77
That's Black Mask. Use a beatdown. I'm hoping the train represents a new era for side scrolling beat 'em ups. (C'moooooooon Double Dragons!)
#408 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

MirkoS77

You know, I think Batman is the only one who can do disarm and destroy combos. The only way I've seen to take away someone's weapon is by doing a special combo takedown with the alternate characters. Thus, it's a lot easier to get rid of the stun rods and shields with Batman, but with the others, taking their weapons away with the other characters is a bit frustrating. I wish that Rocksteady had actually given them everything instead of certain combos and finishers that you can pull off. How many can the alternate characters do in terms of finishing them off? Only like...what, 2, whereas Batman has like 3 or 4? Isn't that a bit ridiculous? Even with that kind of a minor gripe, Robin, Nightwing, and Catwoman are still a blast to play.

Also, the freight train is exactly that; a homage to Final Fight. At least that's what I believe! :P As for Black Mask, I saw videos of that fight and I believe they used the beat down technique and when enemies would get close, a Bat Swarm combo was in efect and they would continue their assault on Black Mask until he was done.

#409 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

So finally! After all this time, on my first playthrough, I have completed all 440 challenges and earned another achievement for it. I feel really happy about my success! I still need to work on the AR training sessions and figure out a way to do the twelve dates with Calendar Man quicker. Once that's out of the way, I can do a NG+ finally!

#410 Posted by DrHush87 (5 posts) -
These last two Riddler Campaigns are aggravating. With the combat one where you have to select an aura for one of the challenges it seems like every time I'm about to finish it the red aura pops up and ruins my combo. What mods did you guys use in combat master?
#411 Posted by S0lidSnake (29001 posts) -

I just bought the PC version from the EA store for only $25. My new GPU died a couple of weeks ago and the replacement is still in the mail, but i at least have the game and I can finally play this amazing game in a matter of days. My god the last two months have been tough!

#412 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

Heads-up! IGN confirmed that Rocksteady will be unleashing new DLC content on December 20th and will feature The Batcave.

#413 Posted by foxhound_fox (88688 posts) -
Heads-up! IGN confirmed that Rocksteady will be unleashing new DLC content on December 20th and will feature The Batcave.Metamania
My birthday. *heart* Rocksteady.
#414 Posted by BranKetra (48743 posts) -
I can hardly wait to play this game. I haven't looked through the thread as I'm still refusing to look at anything until I actually check it out for myself. I'll be sure to give my impressions when I do. Though, it will probably a while from now.
#415 Posted by dvader654 (44751 posts) -
Well it seems like this game maybe my GOTY.
#416 Posted by CJL182 (9233 posts) -

Besides meeting up with friends and family for Thanksgiving, I haven't done much else besides play this game since I finished downloading it on Steam on mid Tuesday. I finished all of the missions and all of the Riddler challenges on hard after about 28 hours, and I haven't even touched the Challenge Maps and New Game+. There is a surprising amount of content in this awesome game. :D

#417 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

I can hardly wait to play this game. I haven't looked through the thread as I'm still refusing to look at anything until I actually check it out for myself. I'll be sure to give my impressions when I do. Though, it will probably a while from now.BranKetra

Believe me when I tell you, you won't be disappointed. It's one of my favorite games this year, no question!

#418 Posted by S0lidSnake (29001 posts) -

3 more days. Good thing I have MW3 and Uncharted 3 to hold me over.

#419 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9047 posts) -

I can't get this big head mode to work... does it work for you guys?

http://mkgaming.com/xbox360/news/how-to-unlock-big-head-mode-in-batman-arkham-city/

#420 Posted by SaudiFury (8707 posts) -

I still need to finish Skyrim's and Battlefield 3's campaign, AND start Skyward Sword (got a Wii finally woot). before i go back to trophy hunting my games.

but rest assured Batman sits at the top next to Battlefield 3.

#421 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

I can't get this big head mode to work... does it work for you guys?

http://mkgaming.com/xbox360/news/how-to-unlock-big-head-mode-in-batman-arkham-city/

Pikminmaniac

I haven't tried this yet, but it's probably too scary to. Batman and them all with big heads. :lol:

#422 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

Just wanted to let all of you know, but two days ago, I saw that they finally brought in the new Batman Skins DLC package. It only costs 400 MS points (not sure how much it costs on PSN) and it gives you at least six-seven new skins to try out on Batman, from the 1970s to the animated Batman, to name a few. :)

#423 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9047 posts) -

Just wanted to let all of you know, but two days ago, I saw that they finally brought in the new Batman Skins DLC package. It only costs 400 MS points (not sure how much it costs on PSN) and it gives you at least six-seven new skins to try out on Batman, from the 1970s to the animated Batman, to name a few. :)

Metamania

It costs 4.99 on PSN... Am I seriously the only one on this board that bought the game for PS3?

#424 Posted by MirkoS77 (7580 posts) -

So the skins are out. I was going to DL, but then read this:

"The seven Batman skins can be used in storyline mode upon completion of main story and all challange maps."

So I can't use them unless I've beaten all challenge maps? I hate the predator challanges and don't play them, and won't be getting this if it's required to do so. Anybody know?

#425 Posted by Solid223 (19 posts) -

You don't have to complete the challenge maps.I'm half way through them and using the Batman Beyond skin.

#426 Posted by MirkoS77 (7580 posts) -

How exactly do I use these skins in story mode? I started a new game on normal and didn't get the option. Now I'm hearing I have to beat NG+? Is it possible to play on normal difficulty?

#427 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

How exactly do I use these skins in story mode? I started a new game on normal and didn't get the option. Now I'm hearing I have to beat NG+? Is it possible to play on normal difficulty?

MirkoS77
You can only use the alt skins in free roam on a completed save file or in new game +. When you select the icon to continue free roaming(or NG+), it'll take you to a costume select before dropping you into Arkham. As far as the challenge maps go, you can pick any costume on the character select screen with up or down.
#428 Posted by MirkoS77 (7580 posts) -

Thanks Z. Yea unfortunately I can't play on normal, guess I'll have to bite the bullet and play it on hard. Ah well. They're worth it solely to use on the challenge maps anyways.

#429 Posted by Spirit_of_87 (2423 posts) -
http://community.batmanarkhamcity.com/news/latest/item/218-a-thank-you-from-batman-arkham-city# Free Batman Inc. Costume and "konami code" that allows you to use any costume. It's the developers way of saying thanks for the support. Also maps are available at discount prices on PSN and XBLA. "A Thank You from Batman: Arkham City! December 20, 2011 Hi all, We have had an amazing release of Batman: Arkham City and we wanted to thank you all for your incredible support before, during and after the game's release. As a token to our appreciation, we'll be offering a brand new, totally super sweet, Batman Inc. Batsuit skin absolutely free! You will be able to download the skin tomorrow from Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Games for Windows Marketplace. We'll be sure to let everyone know exactly when the skin are available. We also know you want to deliver justice on the streets of Gotham as Batman in your favorite skin, any time and all the time. So using the below cheat, you can select any alternative Batman skin and play them in the main game, without having to complete the full game. To unlock this, simply press the following combination on the Main Menu screen (after you have selected your save slot): - Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down. You will get an audio confirmation and when you continue your game, you will get the option to select your favorite skin. Thank you again for your amazing support and have a great holiday! Sefton Hill - Game Director - Rocksteady Studios"
#430 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

Batman Inc. skin? What does that one look like, I wonder?

#431 Posted by MirkoS77 (7580 posts) -

http://community.batmanarkhamcity.com/news/latest/item/218-a-thank-you-from-batman-arkham-city# Free Batman Inc. Costume and "konami code" that allows you to use any costume. It's the developers way of saying thanks for the support. Also maps are available at discount prices on PSN and XBLA. "A Thank You from Batman: Arkham City! December 20, 2011 Hi all, We have had an amazing release of Batman: Arkham City and we wanted to thank you all for your incredible support before, during and after the game's release. As a token to our appreciation, we'll be offering a brand new, totally super sweet, Batman Inc. Batsuit skin absolutely free! You will be able to download the skin tomorrow from Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Games for Windows Marketplace. We'll be sure to let everyone know exactly when the skin are available. We also know you want to deliver justice on the streets of Gotham as Batman in your favorite skin, any time and all the time. So using the below cheat, you can select any alternative Batman skin and play them in the main game, without having to complete the full game. To unlock this, simply press the following combination on the Main Menu screen (after you have selected your save slot): - Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down. You will get an audio confirmation and when you continue your game, you will get the option to select your favorite skin. Thank you again for your amazing support and have a great holiday! Sefton Hill - Game Director - Rocksteady Studios"Spirit_of_87

Wait a sec. So the skins have been there all along only to released a few weeks later for free, and I wasted $5 for the DLC, or this cheat only works for those who bought the skin pack? Great to have a new skin, but I sure as hell hope this doesn't screw us DLC buyers over.

#432 Posted by Spirit_of_87 (2423 posts) -

[QUOTE="Spirit_of_87"]http://community.batmanarkhamcity.com/news/latest/item/218-a-thank-you-from-batman-arkham-city# Free Batman Inc. Costume and "konami code" that allows you to use any costume. It's the developers way of saying thanks for the support. Also maps are available at discount prices on PSN and XBLA. "A Thank You from Batman: Arkham City! December 20, 2011 Hi all, We have had an amazing release of Batman: Arkham City and we wanted to thank you all for your incredible support before, during and after the game's release. As a token to our appreciation, we'll be offering a brand new, totally super sweet, Batman Inc. Batsuit skin absolutely free! You will be able to download the skin tomorrow from Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Games for Windows Marketplace. We'll be sure to let everyone know exactly when the skin are available. We also know you want to deliver justice on the streets of Gotham as Batman in your favorite skin, any time and all the time. So using the below cheat, you can select any alternative Batman skin and play them in the main game, without having to complete the full game. To unlock this, simply press the following combination on the Main Menu screen (after you have selected your save slot): - Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down. You will get an audio confirmation and when you continue your game, you will get the option to select your favorite skin. Thank you again for your amazing support and have a great holiday! Sefton Hill - Game Director - Rocksteady Studios"MirkoS77

Wait a sec. So the skins have been there all along only to released a few weeks later for free, and I wasted $5 for the DLC, or this cheat only works for those who bought the skin pack? Great to have a new skin, but I sure as hell hope this doesn't screw us DLC buyers over.

Only works for those who have already bought the costumes (skin).
#433 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -
Has anyone got the skinny on the Batcave map pack? It's bundled with the Iceberg Lounge(endurance challenge) and the Carnival('bank level' scoring), so has the Batcave got some hook to it also?
#434 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

Has anyone got the skinny on the Batcave map pack? It's bundled with the Iceberg Lounge(endurance challenge) and the Carnival('bank level' scoring), so has the Batcave got some hook to it also? El_Zo1212o

I looked it up on XBox Live and I don't see it being out yet. Or am I being blind and not seeing it in the right place? I did check in the Batman: Arkham City section in the Games Marketplace, but nothing. So as of this writing, I am unsure. Maybe it will get released tomorrow?

#435 Posted by dvader654 (44751 posts) -
I finally caught Riddler and did all side missions, so awesome. I will wrap up all Riddler trophies soon and start new game +.
#436 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

I finally caught Riddler and did all side missions, so awesome. I will wrap up all Riddler trophies soon and start new game +.dvader654

So far, I haven't had much trouble with NG+. As long as you take everything in and do things right the first time, you shouldn't have any trouble with NG+ at all. I mean, the fights are simple enough too, even without the counter indicator blinking above their heads. However, I'm still early in my NG+ walkthrough and knowing how tough the later fights or predator maps are, I can only imagine how harder they can be in NG+!

#437 Posted by S0lidSnake (29001 posts) -

I finally caught Riddler and did all side missions, so awesome. I will wrap up all Riddler trophies soon and start new game +.dvader654

lol what? I got the game two months after you did and am only 1 random acts of violence 'mugging' away from a Platinum. ;p

BTW, if you want the platinum then you will need to do all the side missions in New Game + as well. That means destroying all the Titan containers, finding Azrael, Deadshot, stopping muggings, Riddler's puzzle rooms etc. If you get all Ridler's trophies in your original game you wont have to worry about collecting them in NG+, but having to do all the side missions again is a bit of a pain.

#438 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

[QUOTE="dvader654"]I finally caught Riddler and did all side missions, so awesome. I will wrap up all Riddler trophies soon and start new game +.S0lidSnake

lol what? I got the game two months after you did and am only 1 random acts of violence 'mugging' away from a Platinum. ;p

BTW, if you want the platinum then you will need to do all the side missions in New Game + as well. That means destroying all the Titan containers, finding Azrael, Deadshot, stopping muggings, Riddler's puzzle rooms etc. If you get all Ridler's trophies in your original game you wont have to worry about collecting them in NG+, but having to do all the side missions again is a bit of a pain.

A bit of a pain, sure, but well-worth the effort once that achievement/trophy pops up on your screen! :D

#439 Posted by dvader654 (44751 posts) -

[QUOTE="dvader654"]I finally caught Riddler and did all side missions, so awesome. I will wrap up all Riddler trophies soon and start new game +.S0lidSnake

Wait what, why?? I was just going to fly through New game +... And I had lots of games to play.
#440 Posted by S0lidSnake (29001 posts) -

[QUOTE="S0lidSnake"]

[QUOTE="dvader654"]

dvader654

Wait what, why?? I was just going to fly through New game +... And I had lots of games to play.

Yeah makes no sense, especially considering there are no combat or stealth side missions in the game. So the new difficulty doesnt affect much. I got the shock of a life time when i diddnt see the Perfect Knight Day 2.0 trophy pop up after finishing up the last of my Riddler Challenges. Did some research online and four and a half hours of sidequests later, i now finally have my Perfect Knight Day 2.0 trophy! There is no PLatinum trophy on Games for Windows LIVE, so the joy was limited......

Protip: Track the caller signal while listening to Zaaz's phone calls. I was able to track him down in 4 calls this time. Cant believe I didnt know about it on my first playthrough. :lol:

A bit of a pain, sure, but well-worth the effort once that achievement/trophy pops up on your screen!Metamania
This was the first game I've platinumed on XBL/GFWL and not seeing the PLatinum trophy pop up was a bit depressing. What made matters worse is that the PC version of the game doesn't have two trophies from the console versions (Catch and 50X Combo) so my Gamerscore for AC is sitting at a disappointing 960 right now. LAME.

#441 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

[QUOTE="Metamania"]A bit of a pain, sure, but well-worth the effort once that achievement/trophy pops up on your screen!S0lidSnake

This was the first game I've platinumed on XBL/GFWL and not seeing the PLatinum trophy pop up was a bit depressing. What made matters worse is that the PC version of the game doesn't have two trophies from the console versions (Catch and 50X Combo) so my Gamerscore for AC is sitting at a disappointing 960 right now. LAME.

That totally sucks dude! I feel bad for you! Seriously...I can't believe that crap happened. All of that hard work and effort and it didn't pop up at all? Damn!

#442 Posted by dvader654 (44751 posts) -

[QUOTE="S0lidSnake"]

[QUOTE="Metamania"]A bit of a pain, sure, but well-worth the effort once that achievement/trophy pops up on your screen!Metamania

That totally sucks dude! I feel bad for you! Seriously...I can't believe that crap happened. All of that hard work and effort and it didn't pop up at all? Damn!

No, PC and XB dont get Platinums.
#443 Posted by S0lidSnake (29001 posts) -

[QUOTE="S0lidSnake"]

[QUOTE="Metamania"]A bit of a pain, sure, but well-worth the effort once that achievement/trophy pops up on your screen!Metamania

Nah, I meant Platinum as in THE Platinum trophy. On PSN, you get an extra 'Platinum' trophy after you get your last ingame trophy. There is no such thing on XBL or GFWL. It's a minor complaint, thats all. :P

If the achivement was glitched, I would've wrecked **** up, wouldve had a mod change the thread title or something. lol

#444 Posted by Spirit_of_87 (2423 posts) -

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"]Has anyone got the skinny on the Batcave map pack? It's bundled with the Iceberg Lounge(endurance challenge) and the Carnival('bank level' scoring), so has the Batcave got some hook to it also? Metamania

I looked it up on XBox Live and I don't see it being out yet. Or am I being blind and not seeing it in the right place? I did check in the Batman: Arkham City section in the Games Marketplace, but nothing. So as of this writing, I am unsure. Maybe it will get released tomorrow?

Yup! Out tommorrow and it's only $2.99 PSN or 240 xbox points. Also available tomorrow is the Arkham Bundle which includes nightwing bundle, robin bundle, and the skins pack for $14.99 or 1200 Xbox points. Prices are only for a limited time during the holidays.
#445 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="S0lidSnake"] This was the first game I've platinumed on XBL/GFWL and not seeing the PLatinum trophy pop up was a bit depressing. What made matters worse is that the PC version of the game doesn't have two trophies from the console versions (Catch and 50X Combo) so my Gamerscore for AC is sitting at a disappointing 960 right now. LAME.

S0lidSnake

Nah, I meant Platinum as in THE Platinum trophy. On PSN, you get an extra 'Platinum' trophy after you get your last ingame trophy. There is no such thing on XBL or GFWL. It's a minor complaint, thats all. :P

If the achivement was glitched, I would've wrecked **** up, wouldve had a mod change the thread title or something. lol

Both of you thought I had misunderstood when I didn't. I knew, right off the bat, that you were talking about the PS3 and not the 360. I'm aware that there's no such thing as trophies on PC or XBox 360. I still meant the extra trophy that he should have gotten after he had gotten the in-game trophy. Just clearing all that up...

#446 Posted by Metamania (12015 posts) -

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"]Has anyone got the skinny on the Batcave map pack? It's bundled with the Iceberg Lounge(endurance challenge) and the Carnival('bank level' scoring), so has the Batcave got some hook to it also? Spirit_of_87

Yup! Out tommorrow and it's only $2.99 PSN or 240 xbox points. Also available tomorrow is the Arkham Bundle which includes nightwing bundle, robin bundle, and the skins pack for $14.99 or 1200 Xbox points. Prices are only for a limited time during the holidays.

Well, it was after midnight when I checked again and everything was already up. I saw everything you mentioned on there before I went to bed. I may have to earn some Microsoft points and get it all. I'm curious to see what they did for The Batcave...

#447 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

[QUOTE="Spirit_of_87"][QUOTE="Metamania"]

Metamania

Well, it was after midnight when I checked again and everything was already up. I saw everything you mentioned on there before I went to bed. I may have to earn some Microsoft points and get it all. I'm curious to see what they did for The Batcave...

That's kinda weird- when I posted my question, the map pack bundle, the character bundle and the batman inc costume were all present on the marketplace... if I wasn't so broke I'd have bought the batcave already...
#448 Posted by dvader654 (44751 posts) -
Bought the DLC. :)
#449 Posted by Jbul (4835 posts) -

Bought the DLC. :)dvader654

Glad you saw past the hype of Skyrim and realize this is the years best product, by a gargantuan margin. After putting 70 hours into Skyrim, coming back to this game was a real eye opener. Yeah, it's not 300 hours of random quests, but it's some of the highest quality 25-40 hours of gaming of this entire generation. Just a masterpiece.

#450 Posted by Jbul (4835 posts) -

Got the Batman Inc. skin. Too cool, probably my favorite skin in the entire game.

Anyone who's played the Robin DLC, I have a few questions...

1) Does he have a disarm? I love the Nightwing DLC, but not having a disarm/destroy combo really limits my enjoyment of him in the challenge maps, it's a huge handicap.

2) How are the included maps? Pretty badass, or just kinda "meh"?