Arkham Knight delayed??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I only have one thing to say about this if true.....

Ok, well. If it's a better game in the end, then I'm all for it I guess. I just hope if this rumor ends up confirmed it won't be holiday '15 or later. October seems far enough away as it is.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

maybe They're Finally gona add Multiplayer ! So yeah, in the end it just might be a better game.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Well, until its said officially its just a rumour, and the rumour sounds fake even from the start.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

maybe They're Finally gona add Multiplayer ! So yeah, in the end it just might be a better game.

You've gotta be joking? No tacked on MP please.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lulu_Lulu

@ hrt_rulz01

I didn't say anything about tacked on.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jacanuk

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

You've gotta be joking? No tacked on MP please.

Its Rocksteady not Ubicrap.

Also its an unconfirmed rumour from someone who heard it from someone who perhaps heard it from someone whose friends brothers cousin was at a con where they allegedly should have said before even the company themselves that its delayed.

So please guys stop being gullible :D

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

Until Rocksteady confirms it, I won't believe it. As far as well know, the game is still scheduled to come out on October 14th. If they do tack on MP, it's not their fault, their bosses probably wanted it on there.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lulu_Lulu

@ Jacanuk

Actually Ubicrap's Multiplayer in the Assassin's Creed Franchise is actually quite the achievement, plus the added co-op to Splinter Cell. WB would do well to pay attention.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#10 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Too bad I won't be purchasing the game.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

Looks like there was a mix up.... Injustice is whats being delayed.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jacanuk

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ Jacanuk

Actually Ubicrap's Multiplayer in the Assassin's Creed Franchise is actually quite the achievement, plus the added co-op to Splinter Cell. WB would do well to pay attention.

Ubisoft needs to stop being a douche with the mp and just stick with the singleplayer games which is acutally pretty some of the time.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

How was Ubisoft being a douche with the Multiplayer ? They tried it out once and people loved it. And the Single Player campaign is...... Look, I have issues with Open World games So.... Yeah.....

You know how in Hitman, the Target your suppose to assassinate has a schedule and is moving back and forth all over the level ?

I wan't that but at an open world scale, the Original Assassin's Creed was at the early stages of this concept but then they bailed. This whole thing of linear missions in small sections of the large map is starting to get old.

Open World Games should also be Open Ended. Otherwise whats the point ?

I can't pretty much guarentee Arkham Knight will have this problem too.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jacanuk

@Lulu_Lulu said:

How was Ubisoft being a douche with the Multiplayer ? They tried it out once and people loved it. And the Single Player campaign is...... Look, I have issues with Open World games So.... Yeah.....

You know how in Hitman, the Target your suppose to assassinate has a schedule and is moving back and forth all over the level ?

I wan't that but at an open world scale, the Original Assassin's Creed was at the early stages of this concept but then they bailed. This whole thing of linear missions in small sections of the large map is starting to get old.

Open World Games should also be Open Ended. Otherwise whats the point ?

I can't pretty much guarentee Arkham Knight will have this problem too.

People loved what? Blacklist was a huuuuuuuge failure and it sold horribly.

But this is Rocksteady and a company like this that works 7 years on a game doesn't fall prey to some cheap scam like ubisoft and delays it for that :D

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#15 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

I can wait. I have build a bulk of a backlog and I an't going to be done with them anytime soon.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lulu_Lulu

@ Jacanuk

WB owns Rocksteady's Ass, they will fall prey to whatever cheap scam WB will tell them to! And Sales are a horrible way to gauge a game's quality... Other wise you better bow before the greatness that is CoD, its your logic... Go for it.

And it took them 7 years and thats all they got ? Its rather dissappointing.

You do realise Arkham Knight is just Arkham City with Vehicles. Atleast if it had Multiplayer implimented in their open world stucture then they would've truly accomplished something worth keeping this game exclusive to 8th Gen. Other than that....

You wana know why blacklist sold so poorly ? Because Conviction was the crappy one and people didn't bother with Blacklist because of that. Their own petty beef with a company has made them miss out on some genuinely good games..... Same applies to Activision and EA.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ Jacanuk

WB owns Rocksteady's Ass, they will fall prey to whatever cheap scam WB will tell them to! And Sales are a horrible way to gauge a game's quality... Other wise you better bow before the greatness that is CoD, its your logic... Go for it.

You do realise Arkham Knight is just Arkham City with Vehicles. Atleast if it had Multiplayer implimented in their open world stucture then they would've truly accomplished something worth keeping this game exclusive to 8th Gen. Other than that....

You wana know why blacklist sold so poorly ? Because Conviction was the crappy one and people didn't bother with Blacklist because of that. Their own petty beef with a company has made them miss out on some genuinely good games..... Same applies to Activision and EA.

C'mon! Arkham city with vehicles? u serious? how can u even say that with just one CG trailer !

Rocksteady has confirmed that there will be no goddamn MP ! MP would ruin the experience !

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@ mjorh

Lol. I didn't even see the Trailer, I haven't seen any trailers. I read the preview.... Pretty sure thats more informative than some stupid trailer.

Anyway this is just another case of people thinking multiplayer sucks just because they don't like it.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mjorh

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ mjorh

Lol. I didn't even see the Trailer, I haven't seen any trailers. I read the preview.... Pretty sure thats more informative than some stupid trailer.

Anyway this is just another case of people thinking multiplayer sucks just because they don't like it.

Yeah it is informative but it ain't enough to make a judgment !

You tell me how the hell they're gonna have to implement multiplayer in this game ... it is no GTA ....

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@ mjorh

I know a Preview is not enough... But I'm a betting man.

GTA Sucks.

And Rocksteady still needs to get the Open World concept its self right before they can worry about Multiplayer that can actually make use of it. I know I sort of evaded your question but I sort of had to.... It was the only way.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mjorh

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ mjorh

I know a Preview is not enough... But I'm a betting man.

GTA Sucks.

And Rocksteady still needs to get the Open World concept its self right before they can worry about Multiplayer that can actually make use of it. I know I sort of evaded your question but I sort of had to.... It was the only way.

:D , I bet that Arkham Night will end up as an awesome game!

Liked "the only way" !

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Metamania

In any case, I spoke to someone that has been to Wondercon and I was told, on good authority, that while Batman certainly made a big presence at the show, NO NEW information about the game was revealed, not even a 2015 release date. So the whole NEOGAF thing should be taken with a grain of salt until Rocksteady says otherwise.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lulu_Lulu

@ mjorh

Ofcourse it will.... Afterall Arkham City was an Awesome game. Now if only they made a co-op DC Puzzle Adventure Game spinoff then I'd be truly happy. Something like Portal, with The Riddler instead of Glados.

Did you know PC has a fuckton of Portal "clones" ?

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mjorh

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ mjorh

Ofcourse it will.... Afterall Arkham City was an Awesome game. Now if only they made a co-op DC Puzzle Adventure Game spinoff then I'd be truly happy. Something like Portal, with The Riddler instead of Glados.

Did you know PC has a fuckton of Portal "clones" ?

Yeah , the thing is you're speculating that it's gonna be much more like Arkham City , u know you're taking "COD with mechs =Titanfall" approach to this , that's where i disagree with u , u could say such to Origins but this one i don't think so ......i don't think it's gonna be a clone of Arkham City , we're gonna have to wait for a couple of gameplay trailers to make a reasonable judgment about how the game will eventually end up ...it's too soon to even speculate IMO.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Metamania

I also can confirm that the 2015 release WAS for an Injustice sequel, NOT for Batman Arkham Knight. Some sites were incorrect in their reports about that, so @MirkoS77, you can breathe a sigh of relief! :)

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@ mjorh

Its natural for everybody to balls to wall excited for a new batman game. However... Somebody has to represent "The Dark Side" lest the hype gets out of control.

After, we don't wan't Arkham City + Gimmicks.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

mind my grammar..... I'm exhausted.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jacanuk

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ Jacanuk

I sometimes love how you clearly want people to think you know your "gaming" but where it proves that its just hot air because you actually don't know jack shit.

First of all Rocksteady might be a sub of WB but you can be 100% sure that when they spend 7 years on one game, they dont answer to anyone but themselves. Which is also why we saw WB games make Arkham Origins.

And what is disappointing ? you clearly haven't seen much gameplay since nothing really have been released yet except for the Trailer which i know you haven't seen. So how do you know what Arkham Knight is going to be? but perhaps its time to stop being such a huge troll and try to post with substances instead of just posting one-liners and post that is just there to add to your counter.

Also Blacklist sold poorly because its a bad game and you clearly dont know your Splintercell, so no reason to argue over this.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Lulu_Lulu

@ Jacanuk

Relax dude its just video games. You make it sound as if I made fun of your kids.

I'm not passing any of my ramblings as facts. You don't like the way I speculate ? Thats your problem.

Dial down the fanboy meter, you'l feel better. :)

my one liners are sweet and you know it.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Lulu_Lulu

And Blacklist and Conviction were Awesome.... Thanks to co-op.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

No multiplayer plox.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mjorh

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ mjorh

Its natural for everybody to balls to wall excited for a new batman game. However... Somebody has to represent "The Dark Side" lest the hype gets out of control.

After, we don't wan't Arkham City + Gimmicks.

And we shall not see it with "Gimmicks" !

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Lulu_Lulu

@ mjorh

It already has a gimmick. Sort of. ..... The Open World design.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#34 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i really hope that isn't the case