Are you excited for Dark Souls 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Behardy24 (3092 posts) -

Are you excited for Dark Souls 2? Why are you excited? You getting it on Launch? Will you streaming on twitch?

Will you be died a lot? Are you prepare to lose your soul?

#2 Posted by Jacanuk (4222 posts) -

Of course not, why would i be?

So i can run around saying im "hardcore" nah im hardcore enough to stay away from a 2nd rate game.

#3 Posted by sukraj (22133 posts) -

No

#4 Posted by gregbmil (2607 posts) -

Yes, I can't wait!!

#5 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (10284 posts) -

@ Jacanuk

Lol ! Tell'em Jack !!!

#6 Edited by jdc6305 (3805 posts) -

I've been wait for the sequel ever since I finished the original. With the original it took me a year to complete it. I wanted to get all the weapons and upgrade them before I went online. When I finally did connect the game was full of hackers and more experienced players. I couldn't win a match to save my life. I'm looking forward to being online from the start in dark souls 2. It will be a level playing field. I haven't been this hyped for a game in a very long time.

#7 Edited by ShepardCommandr (2419 posts) -

Couldn't care less.

i dislike the souls series

#8 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6955 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

So i can run around saying im "hardcore" nah im hardcore enough to stay away from a 2nd rate game.

#9 Edited by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -

kind of. I'll definitely play through it once and it'll depend on how it holds up to previous installments before I decide if it's worth the replay.

@Jacanuk said:

these comments are almost as childish as the people who say they're hardcore for playing the Souls games. almost.

#10 Edited by Archangel3371 (15361 posts) -

I was really excited for the game but news of being able to invade or be invaded at any time no matter what has diminish my enthusiasm and made me a bit concerned. I'd still like to get it but I may wait for a bit to see how this change will affect the game.

#11 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -

yeah, i'll definitely be playing it at launch or right around launch (i do love that these games are so hard to spoil). still, i'm less excited for it than i was for the original dark souls. new creative leadership is the biggest reason why i'm less enthusiastic, but i also wonder how many of these sequels they can make while only fine tuning the formula.

#12 Posted by Byshop (11159 posts) -

Yes, but did we really need another thread?

-Byshop

#13 Posted by cooolio (451 posts) -

I am not excited as I was before, but I still cannot wait to check out the more open world design of the game. I have Dark Souls, but i do not really care to finish that much since I saw all the bosses and some areas in guides. Because of that, I want to jump into Dark Souls 2 to get that fresh experience. I WILL DIE OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!

#14 Posted by Blueresident87 (5336 posts) -

Not really, a great many other games have my attention more so.

#15 Posted by quatoe (5665 posts) -

I will be picking it up launch day, loving the first Dark Souls currently. Excellent games for people like me.

#16 Posted by c_rakestraw (14605 posts) -
@Byshop said:

Yes, but did we really need another thread?

-Byshop

This. Much as I'm excited about Dark Souls 2 and could talk about it all day, I really don't think we need another thread about it. Swear it wasn't that long ago that a thread like this was made.