AQWBlaZer91 Channel Update: 31/12/2013: Review of 2013 and Plans for 2014

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by AQWBlaZer91 (333 posts) -

AQWBlaZer91 Channel Update: 31/12/2013

Review of 2013

This year on Gamespot wasn't too bad for me. The site's format changed a lot and it did take a long time to get used to placing the images and writing currently on my future top tens. Speaking of Top Tens I didn't really do as many of those this year compared to last year as well as first impressions. I did however spend plenty of time doing reviews of my Light Gun games that I wanted to do on PS1 and PS2 but I'm very pleased that I beat the 3 PlayStation 2 Final Fantasy games which of all of them, only FFX is great while the others sucked. I got a Nintendo DS Lite which is great and maybe I'll decide to do some DS videos on that device. Getting the PlayStation 3 was one of my most difficult decisions I've ever picked but in the end I got it so that I can play some games that the XBox 360 didn't get like the newest instalments of the Tales Series for example. For reviews I managed to work on at least 36 different reviews and completed plenty of playthroughs for Youtube. I didn't do much on AQWorlds but I'm getting there slowly. I did get my hands on a few games this year but for the most part I wanted to concentrate on the ones I had but most importantly Final Fantasy and the Light Gun Games. I also found a strange problem with my American Tales of Phantasia in which I finally solved the mystery. It turns out that the game plays normally on my DS Lite whilst on my GBA SP it deletes my current save at random. I did get a lazy with a few things and I did pause the Final Fantasy Marathon for now after doing Final Fantasy's 1, 2, 3, 10, 10-2 and 12. Overall I did very well this year but I hope I can improve in the next year.

Plans for 2014

Cause I have the PlayStation 3 I plan to do Tales of Graces F and Tales of Xillia first but I also do plan on doing some Top Tens like the Top Ten Best and Worst PS2 games as well as the Mega Drive games. I plan to resume the Final Fantasy Marathon at one point but what's important to me at the moment is thinking about what to do with the PS2 console since I don't plan on plugging the the thing in again if I decide to finish off Persona 4 on it. Maybe if my brothers don't want it then I'll keep it for doing the PS2 RPG's I haven't done for Youtube yet. I will start off 2014 with the 10 most anticipated games of 2014.

That is all I have to announce. I hope that in the year of 2014 I work even harder then last year.

Subscribe to my channel on Gamespot, Raptr, DevaintART, Facebook and Youtube for Reviews, Countdowns, Images and Videos

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!