TigerFury007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TigerFury007
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I always loved the Vigilante 8 car combat series on the original playstation all 3 games V8, V8 2nd Offense, V8 Arcade. I think the Series needs reviving and not a arcade remake , It needs a PS4 installment with the same engine the old games had but of course better graphics more weapons and cars and a new story for new gen console. Any Opinions? I really miss this series best games from my teenage years and I hope game makers come across these forums (sorry iam new to this and hoped I posted in the correct place)

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#2 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

Oh hell yes! $10- $15 downloadable new game in the series would be super cool. Spent so much time on the N64 version. :)

TigerFury007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TigerFury007
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p: That's the only old game I can go back and play for a hour or two, and why there's not a new one beats me, there has to be other people who remembers how great Vigilante 8 was and easily could make a new one with online play and more stuff then the old ones, I never get on forums but I really miss some of the old school games badly that we're addicting especially a good car combat game Twisted Metal was good but the last one was disappointing the only one I disliked

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#5 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

When Vigilante 8 came out back in the day it blew my mind. The idea of being able to drive around a city destroying every building was mind-boggling to me. Great game.

They could get the guys who are making Next Car Game to work on a sequel.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Sure.