Anyone else like "Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ricky2121A (7 posts) -

AVGN is not the spokesman, just to tell that if you have been convinced.

I recommend to try it, its very fun :D

Here is what i liked about the game

- Daylight and night time (Experience)

- Buy stuff and power upgrade your weapon

. Add of realism: Your wounds get healed in a church, instead of getting life back with eating a chicken.

- Fun to hit enemy

Overall, ok. Only thing i couldn't figure out without the net, was the boat to add a heart. I had to go to the internet to figure it out, overall a good game :D

What do you think about the game when you tried it :)

#2 Edited by Nuck81 (5861 posts) -

I loved it as a kid renting it from the Pantry, but I was far too young to recognize/critique it's glaring faults

#3 Posted by Mrod1212 (1155 posts) -

Still play it from time to time. Very fun.

#4 Edited by alim298 (1469 posts) -

I really prefer Dracula's curse

#5 Posted by MLBknights58 (5015 posts) -

If you know where you're going and what to do at some of the more stupid parts, (mainly what to do with the red and blue crystals) then the game is a fun romp and can/will be beaten in under an hour. If you play it for the first time without using a guide or something you're going to have a bad time and probably hate your life

Also, dem boss fights lol.

#6 Edited by clockworkengine (192 posts) -

AVGN is just joking, I'm pretty sure of that. I mean, he might think less of it than the NES's other two Castlevania games, but you can tell he likes the game.

Anyway, I think the game is awesome. Along with his other hated atrocity, TMNT.

#7 Edited by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

I'd like to see another epic SoTN type adventure for castlevania. Go back to 2d and just make it look fantastic and clean. That would be fun to see.