Anyone buy Pinball video games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for NationProtector
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 NationProtector
Member since 2013 • 1609 Posts
I always buy whatever Pinball games are available for all consoles. Some of these games are the most fun you can possibly have, especially the bizarre ones. Or the ones by Williams. I think that a lot of people should pay more attention to these misc. games. Especially since I would give TP a perfect ten because DICE is much better at making a Pinball game than at a FPS.
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34567 Posts
I tend to grab the most insane looking ones. Unrealistic pinball games are freaking awesome. What is this "TP" game you're talking about, btw?
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NationProtector
I tend to grab the most insane looking ones. Unrealistic pinball games are freaking awesome. What is this "TP" game you're talking about, btw?Litchie
[img]http://www.emuparadise.me/PSX/Covers/True%20Pinball%20%20[SLUS-00337]-front.jpg[/img] Notice the old Dice logo bottom left. Here are some tunes to instantly make you go out and find the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBETLnerXOE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rfO605-3cM

M-M-M- TRIPLE MULTIBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

All the tables start normal but go completely insane. I would would say the best table is tied with Viking and Law and order. Ya get away from that Bearrrr!!!
BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts
No, but however I do have a pinball game on my Windows XP.
Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
A favorite of mine has been Super Pinball for SNES, and I also have the Japanese Super Famicom Super Pinball II. I have the 4 Pro Pinball games, and Addiction Pinball on PC. Half of Addiction Pinball was later released as Worms Pinball. One of my most favorite, though is Hyper 3D Pinball, also known as Tilt, which was released on PC and also on the Sega Saturn. Most recently, I've enjoyed the Pinball Arcade game, which has a lot of good tables, and I find it more enjoyable than Zen Pinball or Pinball FX, though they are decent.
SonOfChewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SonOfChewbacca
Member since 2004 • 653 Posts

Only one I played was Epic Pinball for DOS. Had lots of neat tables with some great music... Crash and Burn was a personal fave.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

I will if they're cheap. But it's not a large focus in my collection, or anything. However I really like Pin-Bot on NES, as that was one of my first NES games that my mom got me with my NES as a kid, and I've owned it and enjoyed it ever since.

Here's what I have, it's not much:

• 3D Space Cadet Pinball (a.k.a. Windows Pinball) (PC)
  • Alien Crush (TG-16)
  • Crue-Ball (Genesis)
  • Pinball (NES)
  • Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottileb Collection (PS2)
  • Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (PS2) - Both of the Pinball Hall of Fame are HIGHLY recommended for Pinball fans. FANTASTIC collections of video pinball versions of REAL pinball tables.
  • Pinball Quest (NES)
  • Pin-Bot (NES)
  • Sonic Spinball (Genesis)

What I really want are the Pinbal FX games for XBox 360, Metroid Prime Pinball on DS, High Speed on NES, and Pinball of the Dead on GBA.

G-Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 G-Lord
Member since 2004 • 2141 Posts

I haven't bought any recently, but I have fond memories of Epic Pinball and Pro Pinball Timeshock.

Had to back the remake of the latter though: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/500643708/pro-pinball-timeshock-the-ultra-edition-0?ref=live

GaussRiemann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GaussRiemann
Member since 2012 • 249 Posts

I always buy whatever Pinball games are available for all consoles. Some of these games are the most fun you can possibly have, especially the bizarre ones. Or the ones by Williams. I think that a lot of people should pay more attention to these misc. games. Especially since I would give TP a perfect ten because DICE is much better at making a Pinball game than at a FPS.NationProtector

I just bought True Pinball for the Saturn last Saturday. I also got Digital Pinball: Last Gladiator and Digital Pinball: Necronomicon.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34567 Posts

Have none of you ever played Balls of Steel? That's easily my favourite pinball game.

What I really want are the Pinbal FX games for XBox 360, Metroid Prime Pinball on DS, High Speed on NES, and Pinball of the Dead on GBA.Emerald_Warrior
Metroid Prime Pinball is actually really good. Highly recommend it.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Yes I do since this is the only way to experience pinball in 2013. Pinball coin op games are impractical to buy for home use. Plus when Videogame arcades went down and out of business they took Pinball games with them. So the only way to enjoy pinball is via Pinball videogame arcade collections. Like Pinball Hall of Fame The Gottlieb collection. To a lessor extent Zen pinball 2 via Wii U and PSvita.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Here's one I bring up every time one of these threads gets made, and I'm surprised at how many people have never heard of it, let-alone own a copy -

"Flipnic".

It's off-the-charts cool. If you don't own it, buy it immediately, you won't be sorry!

EDIT: I tried to post a youtube vid of the game, but GS says it contains an obscene or banned word in the link, I guess "qwti7&dws2" is a filthy reference in someone's language or it incites hilarious results in HTML. Just search it yourself. ****ing GS is such bull****.

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#14 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

And here I thought I was all alone in the Pinball Video Game world....

Seriously though, can we get some online multiplayer amirite guys? 

And yeah, the Williams collection for the Wii was one of my favorite games and definitely one of the best Pinball titles. 

Bongardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Bongardo
Member since 2013 • 55 Posts

Not really a big fan of pinball. But if there is something about it that catches my eye I may get it. I have Metroid Prime Pinball and that's kinda fun. Still don't play it much though. I also got Zen Pinball primarily because of the Ninja Gaiden board, lol. Don't play that much either.

I will if they're cheap. But it's not a large focus in my collection, or anything. However I really like Pin-Bot on NES, as that was one of my first NES games that my mom got me with my NES as a kid, and I've owned it and enjoyed it ever since.

• Alien Crush (TG-16)
  • Crue-Ball (Genesis)
  • Pinball (NES)
  • Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (PS2) - Both of the Pinball Hall of Fame are HIGHLY recommended for Pinball fans. FANTASTIC collections of video pinball versions of REAL pinball tables.
  • Pinball Quest (NES)
  • Pin-Bot (NES)

What I really want are the Pinbal FX games for XBox 360, Metroid Prime Pinball on DS, High Speed on NES, and Pinball of the Dead on GBA.

Emerald_Warrior

You must have a very large game collection. You always have large list of games in just about every thread you post in. Even here when you say It's not much." I certainly wouldn't call that "Not much" for pinball games when you say they aren't a focus, lol.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Seriously though, can we get some online multiplayer amirite guys? 

starfox15

the Zen games have online MP, but those aren't on Legacy consoles...

NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NationProtector

Not really a big fan of pinball. But if there is something about it that catches my eye I may get it. I have Metroid Prime Pinball and that's kinda fun. Still don't play it much though. I also got Zen Pinball primarily because of the Ninja Gaiden board, lol. Don't play that much either.

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

• Alien Crush (TG-16)
  • Crue-Ball (Genesis)
  • Pinball (NES)
  • Pinball Quest (NES)
  • Pin-Bot (NES)

Bongardo

You must have a very large game collection. You always have large list of games in just about every thread you post in. Even here when you say It's not much." I certainly wouldn't call that "Not much" for pinball games when you say they aren't a focus, lol.

Granted not all games he lists are all ones he currently owns. At least going by various thread topics. This yeah, but in other lists you don't always have to post just games you own.
Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

[QUOTE="Bongardo"]

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

• Alien Crush (TG-16)
  • Crue-Ball (Genesis)
  • Pinball (NES)
  • Pinball Quest (NES)
  • Pin-Bot (NES)

NationProtector

Granted not all games he lists are all ones he currently owns. At least going by various thread topics. This yeah, but in other lists you don't always have to post just games you own.

Yeah, this. I've played a lot more games, than I actually currently own. I do have a bigger collection than your average gamer, but there are lots of collections I've seen that puts mine to shame.

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

I have't in years. I used to love playing Kirby's pinball on the Gameboy though.

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
Meldac - the people who made the Super Pinball games on SNES made "Power Rangers Zeo Full Tilt Pinball" for PlayStation, though I have yet to play it. Adding to my last post, as someone else mentioned, there is pinball in Windows XP. I remember having some kind of demo for Epic Pinball, I've also played at least one of the 3D Ultra pinball games, and I remember also playing a demo for Extreme Pinball http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZaKOsrwkk
Ravenous_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ravenous_Joker
Member since 2013 • 297 Posts
The only pinball game that I have ever played is 3S Space Cadet Pinball.