Anybody still play call of duty 4 modern warfare??

#1 Edited by MAPPER-T (15 posts) -

So i was cleaning the house and found Cod 4 under the couch!! it must have been there for 3 years at this stage! I dusted it off and opened up the case and to my delight the CD was still inside. Decided to give it a bash on the ps3 for old times sake and played some multiplayer matches. It brought back memories and before i knew it i was addicted to it once again! In my opinion its way better than the new cods out today such as ghosts which sucks for a next gen game, one of those great classics! So do any of you guys still play this game??

#2 Edited by Netret0120 (2085 posts) -

Yep i do:-) Still the best COD game ever IMO. The SP campaign was amazing and the sniping level was great.

Glad to see im not the only one still playing:-)

#3 Posted by jasean79 (2371 posts) -

That was easily the best COD game. Sadly, I traded that sucker in for my 360 years ago. Could probably pick it up cheap again now, however, I don't have Gold membership so would be pointless.

#4 Edited by marcheegsr (2579 posts) -

Is the multiplayer fixed?

#5 Posted by MAPPER-T (15 posts) -

at certain times the servers get hacked and people floating about the place with aimbot destroying people but 60 percent the time they seem to be ok

#6 Edited by gamerguru100 (10579 posts) -

I can't because the PS3 version apparently has some "fatal error".

#7 Edited by Behardy24 (3805 posts) -

I am myself don't play the game anymore just because I don't have Xbox Live Gold anymore.