Any rare Xbox 360 games now or in the future?

michaeljae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 michaeljae
Member since 2015 • 16 Posts

Hey guys I saw a topic I'm no longer able to comment on here and saw that discussion was pretty weak and wanted to offer advice on rare Xbox 360 games (preferably non collector's/limited editions). Just some that came to mind that u should look out for. This list is also from a collector in the US.

Xbox Shumps... All of them

Raiden 4 (Has a LE with a soundtrack)

Raiden Fighters Aces

Otomedius Excellent (also has a LE)

Deathsmiles (LE for that one as well)

Akai Katana

While most these games aren't hard to find now in the future they will be by my prediction.

Also look out for Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold/Special Edition. The only thing special or gold about this is the fact the only way u can play all DLC extra characters, stages and bosses is on this physical disc. All the DLC has been pulled from any store and this game complete is becoming hard to find. Comes with a bonus DVD for collectors out there.

Culdcept Saga

Spectral Force 3

Operation Darkness

Spyro Dawn of the Dragon

Crash of the Titans

Bullet Witch

Battle Fantasia

Earth Defense Force 2017

Guilty Gear 2 Overture

Magna Carta 2

Ninja Blade

Samurai Showdown Sen

Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga

Onchanbara Bikini Samurai Squad

Are also games I think may become rare here once the Xbox 360 phases out of stores. Some are even hard to find now. There's definitely others on the list that are more uncommon than anything but these games will be especially hard to find in the coming years so grab them now while the 360 is still relevant.

I'm about the only guy on YouTube that predicts future 7th gen games and I also have my takes on the Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3. Looking at my PS2, Xbox and GameCube collections that I accumulated when the 6th gen was phasing out, I'd say I did a good job predicting that with Rule of Rose, Jurassic Park Operation Genesis, Cubivore, Haunting Ground, Skies of Arcadia Legends, Wild Arms Altered Code F, Xenosaga Episode 3 Hologram cover, Conker's Live and Reloaded and about 100 other 6th gen games i predicted becoming the pentacles of 6th gen collections.

Any feedback is cool guys bc there's definitely some I missed. U can name collector's and limited editions but that should be in a different category on all its own with the 7th gen really paving the way for publishers doing limited editions compared to every other gen before it.

Stuff like Tales of Vesperia Special Edition, Mass Effect 1 Limited Edition and maybe 3 others would be at the top of my list for that. Anyway I wanted to put in my 2 cents seeing the last thread mentioned Amped 3, Gears of War 2 and Halo 4 Legendary Edition (which cost $250 new to begin with!) as examples and I thought was kinda weak. Amped 3 is definitely uncommon but we can do better than that!