Any good Vampire games ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by robby_345 (1198 posts) -

I was wondering if anyone knows any good Vampire games beside Vampire The Masqurade ?

#2 Posted by thehippiejoe (172 posts) -

well what system do you have? If xbox i would either say bloodrayne or bloodrayne 2 (both kick ass girl vampire games) or blood omen 2: legacy of kain (bloodrayne games are better but, their both good). They are all kind of old but they're good from what i remember

#3 Posted by Toriko42 (27562 posts) -
Bloodrayne is really fun, Masquerade Bloodlines really though is the best vampire game out there
#4 Posted by DSgamer64 (4449 posts) -
Boktai and Lunar Knights FTW! Although you play as vampire hunters in those games, just like Castlevania, still great games though.
#5 Posted by EmptySki (3699 posts) -
i really dont know of any games that you actually play as a vampire except for Legacy of Kaine. That is a great series.Not tooo well known, but great games.
#6 Posted by EmptySki (3699 posts) -
i really dont know of any games that you actually play as a vampire except for Legacy of Kaine. That is a great series.Not tooo well known, but great games.
#7 Posted by macacd (2675 posts) -
Oblivion
#8 Posted by Ogloff (405 posts) -

Oblivionmacacd

Someofthevampirestuffinthatisprettygood.

#9 Posted by _Bear (18759 posts) -
The first Buffy the Vampire Slayer for xbox is very good.
#10 Posted by 22222222212 (2 posts) -

goodbye Kanomi Stars sorry it,s over

#11 Posted by jaSteRdcX (1944 posts) -
castlevania. mmmm legacy of kain.
#12 Posted by BuryMe (22017 posts) -
Bloodrayne is pretty good
#13 Posted by 190586385885857957282413308806 (13084 posts) -

Why not Vampire the Masquerade? do you already have it or don't think your PC could run it?

I've played all the legacy of kain games... Morrowind and Oblivion... Bloodlines is better than all of them

#14 Posted by GodModeEnabled (15314 posts) -

Why not Vampire the Masquerade? do you already have it or don't think your PC could run it?

I've played all the legacy of kain games... Morrowind and Oblivion... Bloodlines is better than all of them

smerlus
You beat me to it! PLAY BLOODLINES. A criminally underlooked brilliant game.
#15 Posted by the_mad_madman (316 posts) -

Going to have to go with Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines here. Probably one of my favorite games in recent memory actually. Combat is pretty crap, so if that's what you want to play a vampire game for, stick to Bloodrayne and that stuff. But the plot and the characters are top notch stuff here, pretty much the most immersive 'vampire' setting out there.

That is... if you're over 18. The games rated M for a reason, and unlike halo and such, this game actually warrants a mature rating. Keep it away from the kiddies please.

#16 Posted by robby_345 (1198 posts) -
Well I guess i'l have to stick with Bloodlines ,thanks anyway :)
#17 Posted by Poedon (2594 posts) -

Bullet witch is about vampires isn't it? oh you said good game :P Vampire Rain souds good forthe360Release date says july 3rd

#18 Posted by JustPlainLucas (73563 posts) -

Any Legacy of Kain game is incredible. The voice acting is and story lines are incredible.

#19 Posted by GodModeEnabled (15314 posts) -

Going to have to go with Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines here. Probably one of my favorite games in recent memory actually. Combat is pretty crap, so if that's what you want to play a vampire game for, stick to Bloodrayne and that stuff. But the plot and the characters are top notch stuff here, pretty much the most immersive 'vampire' setting out there.

That is... if you're over 18. The games rated M for a reason, and unlike halo and such, this game actually warrants a mature rating. Keep it away from the kiddies please.

the_mad_madman
YES. Beers for all!
#20 Posted by akblack79 (1 posts) -
There's a free online Vampire game...I've only just started so don't know how good it is yet.

Try this: http://s6.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=147527

#21 Posted by ItssCharlenee (1 posts) -
http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=2109985 Immortal Night is a really good game in my opinion! Just click the link and register! I can help you out c: Thanks!
#22 Posted by IndianaPwns39 (5037 posts) -

Well, I know you said besides it, but Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines isn't only the best vampire game ever, but one of the best games ever too (IMO).

Legacy of Kain is also good, and although it doesn't match the quality by any stretch of the word, I have a soft spot for Bloodrayne.

I was one of 7 people that genuinely enjoyed Betrayal.

#23 Posted by Lulekani (2216 posts) -
Well I've never played a single vampire game in my life, and I've never heard of any either. But if you're interesest I can nominate a few games where the characters are Vampires in a MINOR, figurative way, alright, you ready ?

Here: Prototype 1 and 2.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

and The Darkness II.

Okay I'm wiling to admit I maybe overplaying my hand here but in all 4 games you regain health by Consuming/De-Spining/Executing your victim. Granted its way more than just Sparkly Skin but Stephanie Meyer opened the door alil too wide and now Vampires can do anything and be anything. LOL.

#24 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18045 posts) -
Reviving a 6 years old thread? Filthy necromancy!
#25 Posted by sukraj (21585 posts) -

bloodrayne