any good mmo shooters for pc?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nadal97 (66 posts) -

can anyone recommend a good fps game for pc that has progression in it? so unlike tf2

#2 Edited by barrybarryk (437 posts) -

Panetside 2, Tribes Ascend, Blacklight Retribution, Fallen Earth etc. There are loads

#3 Posted by The_Last_Ride (75065 posts) -

Planetside, Blacklight, Defiance off the top off my head. The Division is coming though. It's going to give some harsh competition to that genre

#4 Posted by Zijuun (95 posts) -

@barrybarryk said:

Panetside 2, Tribes Ascend, Blacklight Retribution, Fallen Earth etc. There are loads

Out of those, which do you prefer the most? I hear PS2 and BR are really good and I get a lot of recommendations for Tribes Ascend.

#5 Posted by MysteryJ0ker (93 posts) -
@zijuun said:

@barrybarryk said:

Out of those, which do you prefer the most? I hear PS2 and BR are really good and I get a lot of recommendations for Tribes Ascend.

If I had to rank that list: Planetside 2, Blacklight Retribution, Tribes Ascend. Fallen Earth, is a pretty bad mmo unless you have a group of people to play it with. Only then is it somewhat decent.

#6 Edited by Zijuun (95 posts) -

@MysteryJ0ker said:
@zijuun said:

@barrybarryk said:

If I had to rank that list: Planetside 2, Blacklight Retribution, Tribes Ascend. Fallen Earth, is a pretty bad mmo unless you have a group of people to play it with. Only then is it somewhat decent.

Alright thank you! And yeah, I've never heard of Fallen Earth haha.

#7 Posted by nadal97 (66 posts) -

thanks, downloading planet side to try it because its free buit i might just pick up bf4 when they fix their servers

#8 Posted by Zijuun (95 posts) -

@nadal97 said:

thanks, downloading planet side to try it because its free buit i might just pick up bf4 when they fix their servers

Good choice, good man. (But Bf4 is overpriced and broken currently, so I recommend picking up Bf3 for 10 bucks as it's extremely cheap on Amazon, used ofcourse.) http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0J82G/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used