Amazon Pre-Order?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

Quick question here. I have pre-ordered games in the past but never online. So I preordered NBA 2k13 off of Amazon the other day and I got the game today. However, nowhere to be found was the code for ASW mode. No email, not in the box, nowhere. Is this usually the case with Amazon? Am I going to get the pre-order code in a few days or not at all? The whole reason I pre-ordered was to get the code. Is this usually the case with Amazon? Thanks in advance.

#2 Posted by Allicrombie (25331 posts) -
they usually email it if I remember right, did you check your email's spam folder? You could always email them and ask, couldnt hurt.
#3 Posted by mikeyMKII (754 posts) -

Yep, they email them.

#4 Posted by Metamania (12021 posts) -

they usually email it if I remember right, did you check your email's spam folder? You could always email them and ask, couldnt hurt.Allicrombie

You're correct. They always email them to you.

If you didn't get the code for the game yet, just email Amazon for it and I'm sure they'll help.

#5 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -
It takes a couple of days for them to e-mail the code(s) to you. Go back and read the fine print; this is all explained on the page you ordered the game from.
#6 Posted by CodingGenius (8118 posts) -
they usually email it if I remember right, did you check your email's spam folder? You could always email them and ask, couldnt hurt.Allicrombie
Yup, this.