This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tastyburger900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Tastyburger900
Member since 2007 • 660 Posts
I like to play games... ya. and the only reason is because my dad is a gamer. something that dosent seem to common in here. i mean really whos dad played halo with them? whos dad used to play WoW with him. my dad used to set up the old doom servers back in the day and play coop with me and his friends. we used to play C&C together, rainbow 6 and all that stuff. i hear a lot of kids saying, my daddy wont let me play GTA because theirs shooting and its rated M. anyone else have parents that play video games? (first game i really got into was doom, when it came out. dont remember how old i was. then i moved on to quake and so on.)
JLAudio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 JLAudio7
Member since 2007 • 2729 Posts
my mom used to be into the oldschool mario games. i think the last game she ever sat down and played was super mario world. my dad was never into gaming. my brother sometimes plays wii sports, but other than that, im the only real gamer in my house. i would consider you pretty damn lucky.
BadSushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#3 BadSushi
Member since 2005 • 959 Posts
My dad is more of a relaxed gamer I guess. He doesnt get all exicted about things except Assassin's Creed right now, but he's played Guild Wars and COD with me alot. Hes more of the PC gamer, but when I bought a Wii all he wanted to do was beat me in tennis... if any of you are interested he does beat me in tennis... usually pretty badly... I think he practices
tsduv21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 tsduv21
Member since 2007 • 2942 Posts

Not anymore. The last game he played probably was Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 2 years ago. He really likes that series. We used to play the original games together, but that's it after that he stopped playing. My sister plays GTA sometimes, but she's not very good.I am the only serious gamer in my family.

I consider you lucky.

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

I like to play games... ya. and the only reason is because my dad is a gamer. something that dosent seem to common in here. i mean really whos dad played halo with them? whos dad used to play WoW with him. my dad used to set up the old doom servers back in the day and play coop with me and his friends. we used to play C&C together, rainbow 6 and all that stuff. i hear a lot of kids saying, my daddy wont let me play GTA because theirs shooting and its rated M. anyone else have parents that play video games? (first game i really got into was doom, when it came out. dont remember how old i was. then i moved on to quake and so on.)Tastyburger900

Your dad won't let you play GTA, huh? You sound pretty young. Which probably means your parents aren't too old themselves. My parents are in their 50s and growing up, they didn't have video games. Your dad might've been playing video games when he was very young.

My parents never play video games with me. My dad tried playing Street Fighter with me a year ago, but stopped playing because he was afraid that would get "too involved". I guess he felt he was enjoying himself too much. :roll:

Poshkidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Poshkidney
Member since 2006 • 3803 Posts

Iwished my dad played more we proberly just get to play the odd game of rome total war but i would liuke him to play other games like dawn of war and C&C but when i say why don't you try them he says i wouldn't know how too play them.

sanctuary13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 sanctuary13
Member since 2007 • 467 Posts
my mother was the gamer. i was born in 79, and she was a frogger fanatic, going to arcades like mad, and she'd bring me. id play all kinds of games, most of which i had to stand on a stool to reach, while my mom played frogger or w/e. then when we got a 2600, it was me and her constantly battling it out until we got a nintendo, then i dominated, and she still plays old school games to this day.
Avatar image for LIKETOPLAYGAMES
LIKETOPLAYGAMES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 LIKETOPLAYGAMES
Member since 2007 • 327 Posts

My dad's the VP of a verybusyelectrical supply company, he's almost 60 and I just got him guitar hero 2 for father's day just to see if he would use it...Well, now his wrists hurt and he's beaten it on easy and medium, not bad for a guy who usually plays golf or racing games. I'm breakin him in !