thelordofpies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thelordofpies
Member since 2011 • 869 Posts

Steam players got an early release if you wondering why I am playing it now. anyway I am still pretty much at the start of the the 2nd mission where you need to restore power to the Shutter get through the door. I am in that lobby area( or that Departure/Arrivals area.) where you have a model of the Space in the middle I just entered the code (*0340*) to get into that room and supply's now what I can't figure out how to restore the power.

thelordofpies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thelordofpies
Member since 2011 • 869 Posts

am I the only one who got it early.?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@thelordofpies: Go back to the control room upstairs in the middle. There's an option to restore power on the terminal that you read messages from.

-Byshop

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

I'm stuck too, think I'm a little further on but no much into the game at all.

The part you have your first confrontation with other scavengers alone, and you take a hacking device that one of them dropped and your looking for a cell, or something like to fix it.

I sneaked upstairs and wont through some double doors to the tech support part. I am trapped in there when I try to leave the door I came it says invalid device, and when I try to interact with the PC in that office it says low power. I cant find anything in the area to get power up.

I also saved in this part and I'm trapped, am I permanently trapped because I missed something before getting to this part, or is there something else I'm missing ?

vittorinox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vittorinox
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@thelordofpies: I was stuck there too. I think is a bug, anyway in order to move on, you need to read all the messages in the terminal (there is also an audio message to listen). Then the power will turn on.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@thehig1 said:

I'm stuck too, think I'm a little further on but no much into the game at all.

The part you have your first confrontation with other scavengers alone, and you take a hacking device that one of them dropped and your looking for a cell, or something like to fix it.

I sneaked upstairs and wont through some double doors to the tech support part. I am trapped in there when I try to leave the door I came it says invalid device, and when I try to interact with the PC in that office it says low power. I cant find anything in the area to get power up.

I also saved in this part and I'm trapped, am I permanently trapped because I missed something before getting to this part, or is there something else I'm missing ?

nevermind, there was a revolver and keycard on the desk, how did I miss that it was right in my face

magneto986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 magneto986
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

@vittorinox: Hey. I'm stuck as well. I just bought alien isolation and already I can't advance in the game. Almost from the moment I start mission 3, I can not advance. At the point where I stumble upon the woman trying to access the elevator and I then try to pick up the access tuner, there is no cut scene showing me picking up the device. Instead I just stand there and the tuner magically disappears. Then when the 4 bad guys show up and I try to slip past them through the door they just came in, the door won't open. The lights just flash but the door won't open so I'm stuck.

The other way this plays out is that I don't pick up the access tuner at all but ripley is still talking like she still did. Then, this time when I try to escape, all 4 bad guys are just standing there and not even noticing that I'm in front of them but this time the door is open. I go through the door, make my way down the stairs and into the office with the save point. I pick up the revolver and key cars and try to open the locked door. But after I stick the key card into the door, again the red and green lights flash, say that access is granted but the door STILL won't open. I paid $60 for this game and I can't even get past the beginning of the THIRD MISSION!!!

Can you tell me please how to fix this problem or any suggestions of what I should do?