AeroElite Combat Academy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Anyone else own this game? I feel like I'm the only one. I could use some friends who've played this game because I have questions which even the sages of YouTube gamer community cannot answer.

murcella88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 murcella88
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Realmente é um simulador fantástico. Pode-se jogar usando mais de 10 cameras em tempo real. Assim, tem-se visões deslumbrantes que em outros jogos só são possíveis no replay. Quanto às missões, eu tb não entendi nada. Mas só o fato de poder jogar usando as várias cameras de perspectiva já valeu a grana que investi nesse jogo.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I'm by far no expert but I have put a good amount of time into it. It's been quite a while since I've played it though. What kind of questions do you have? I'll try my best to answer. lol

Also good to see someone else appreciating the game.

SupaMarioPlumma

Well, I have found a few of the plane unlocks during Free Flight. I found the one under the bridge, and one other, are there hidden unlocks on all of the Free Flight maps? Like, one-per-map to find? That's one of my biggest questions aobut it...

... And it's really cool to finally find SOMEONE who has played it!!! Talk about a niche crowd, I guess...

... To the post that's in Portuguese, I used Google Translate and now I understand... Yes, the game does have some wonderful camera work.

:)

I really think this current-gen needs a game like "AeroElite". How cool would it be to fly formations and do stunts like in an air show, but with a whole team of human pilots? There are so many great flying games from the last few gens, like "AeroWings" on the Dreamcast, and "Sky Odyssey" for the PS2 which all feature precision flying and stunt work, but it seems like they just don't make games without guns & missiles as the main reason for getting into a cockpit, nowadays. Not to mention, games like "Ace Combat" are becoming more about the QTEs and braindead lock-on than they are about actual combat maneuvres...

Great to make your aquaintance, both of you! To our Portuguese friend - "Obrigado, Amigo!"

:D