A True Shadowrun Game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

razasharp20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 razasharp20
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
This recently released shadowrun game feels like a real waste of a license. I want to know when Microsoft will use the license to create a true shadowrun game in the vein of the genesis classic. This license has the potential to bring out GTA style gamplay with the futuristic/fantasy infusion ( anyone thats played the old games genesis/snes knows what it's  like). I would have rather this license wound up in the hands of a company like bioware or even rockstar, someone who could actually milk the license for what its worth. Is there a  calling for another true shadowrun game or am I just alone on this?  (genesis shadowrun = the best!)
OneWingedAngeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 OneWingedAngeI
Member since 2003 • 9448 Posts

(genesis shadowrun = the best!)razasharp20

utter lies!

but to the rest of your post i agree. the shooter genre already has tons and tons of games, and rpg/hybrids are crying for a great license like shadowrun. such a waste.

nuttybar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 nuttybar
Member since 2005 • 9624 Posts
Well...I would expet with the 360 Shadowrun being rather underwhelming I'm expecting Nintendo to get the SNES Shadowrun on VC as soon as possible if they can (If Microsoft owns the Shadowrun license, then I guess it cant come out on the VC, I hope not though, as it's a game I never played)