A REAL ZELDA 3ds

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThePhantom3ds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By ThePhantom3ds
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

What I don't like about zelda games these days, besides zelda wii u, is they don't look good at all. The twighlight princess was a great game. That was the only zelda I thought was good, (with an exception of ocarina of time). I don't know why, but zelda fans say no to a twighlight princess remake, which is the best zelda to this day in my oppinion.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

A 3ds Zelda needs to be made that looks pretty much exactly like Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. I don't understand why no one has made a game yet for 3ds with that kind of multi-tiered dungeon setting.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

@thephantom3ds said:

I don't know why, but zelda fans say no to a twighlight princess remake, which is the best zelda to this day in my oppinion.

Maybe you should try reading some of the numerous complaints people have about the game, and consider the fact that the game isn't very old and doesn't need a remake, and consider the fact that your spelling of the title of the game is unreasonably awful.

ThePhantom3ds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThePhantom3ds

Pffrbt In the remake they could fix those "complaints". And what's spelled wrong in the title? Anyway, thanks for the answer.

ThePhantom3ds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ThePhantom3ds

@El_Zo1212o: Exactly! I liked Links crossbow training on the wii, because it looked like that. Probably gonna by a wii u instead of 3ds xl.