3 under-the-radar games from each gen.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

I was trying to refrain from saying "underrated" since I am not (necessarily) asking you which games you love that didn't get 9's and higher :P. I am asking for games you really enjoyed (be it an 8, 9, or 10 in your eyes) but went largely unnoticed. I thought of this cause I was remembering some games from last gen that I know had some issues, but had interesting ideas and I really enjoyed.

This might be a nice way to let others know of good games they should look into playing, that they otherwise may have not considered.

For me, it is going to be NIntendo systems, since that is where I played the majority of my games, though in recent years I have played many PS titles and such as well.

TRY TO ADD PICS :)

SNES / PC

Goof Troop

Goof%20Troop%20%282%29.gif

One Must Fall: 2097

9c5_198493fe68.jpg

MIckey's Magical Quest

322836-the-magical-quest-starring-mickey

N64

Micro Machines 64

mmachine5-93246_640w.jpg

Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon

goemon3.jpeg

Flying Dragon

rom_1156521598_flyingdn6.jpg

Gamecube

Lost Kingdoms

lk1.jpg

Baten Kaitos Origins

batenkaitosbattle.jpg

amazing-island-20040616044300795.jpg

Some of these games may have been more popular than I realize.

I am not sure if all of them would be enjoyable to me today (Lost Kingdoms and Flying Dragon), but some are definitely still awesome (Baten Kaitos and Goof Troop).

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

Master System:

Psychic World

sms-compare1.png

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Nismology
Member since 2009 • 649 Posts
4th Gen: Super Fantasy Zone (Gen/MD)  Really neat and colourful 'cute 'em up' from Sega. Sensible Soccer (Gen/MD, SNES)  Most fun I've ever had with a football game, I'd take this over Fifa 13 any day. 5th Gen: Rollcage Stage II (PS1)  The only PS1 futuristic racer that even comes close to Wipeout 2097 Destruction Derby 64 (N64)  4-player fun. Much better than the PS1 versions. Dat ambulance... 6th Gen: Amped 2 (Xbox)  Best snowboarding game EVER produced, no question. Tight controls, great mountains. Wonderful graphics for 6th gen. Buy it NOW if you enjoy sports games at all. It's like $1 Quantum Redshift (Xbox)  Visceral futuristic racer from the designer of Wipeout. It's a crying shame they never made a sequel.