2/3rds of Black Ops 2 Population Plays Only Single Player

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Busy_Man123 (1430 posts) -

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackops2/comments/1upyel/just_a_fun_fact_i_learned_from_a_former_dev_at/

Wow...I'm shocked. I'm sure many of you guys who are single player/fps enthusiasts would never realized that. CoD campaigns are infamous for its linearity, lack of depth, scripted events, short length, and it's obsession of trying to be a Michael Bay film. Who knew people actually enjoyed them so much.

#2 Posted by marcheegsr (2582 posts) -

After cod 4 multiplayer( the best one imo) I actually play cod now just for the campaign. I liked the campaign in ghosts and barely touched multiplayer.

#3 Posted by thereal25 (408 posts) -

That does surprise me. Maybe they don't have the internet?

#4 Posted by contracts420 (1956 posts) -

I always play the single player portion of COD. Usually multiple times. I play the multiplayer as well but I wouldn't even buy a COD game without a campaign. That is what got me into the series with COD2: Big Red One.

#5 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

Not sure why that's surprising.

#6 Posted by Archangel3371 (15493 posts) -

I enjoy both the single-player campaign and only multiplayer. While naturally I'll end up spending more time in the online mp I do play through the campaigns of the CoD games at least twice and sometimes three times, I think they're great.